Tiny Diamond on the Wheel

We fade in the next scene, where the gang were ready for adventure with the RV critter, Rhonda.

Inside the RV critter, Branch and Poppy enter in with their casual clothes, and now they are ready with the plan.

Branch: Ok Poppy, Operation Family Harmony is on and popping! Till wedding bells ring!

Poppy: What?

Branch: What? Oh, nothing! It's since we had a great time at the Bergen wedding. And I just didn't know any better, I'd almost say you were excited. That we are reunited the BroZone together again.

Poppy: Ahh, Branch that is so sweet you.

Branch: (To JD) So how do you know about this Velvet and Veneer pop star singers?

JD: Well it is very difficult. And very dreadful, As I'll tell you this sad story. (As he begins a flash back with the big siblings with no talents. And seeing silly scenes two with their parents as offscreen characters) They were two siblings with no talents at all. Of course their parents were dentists. And we're lucky to fix the Rageous' teeth.

A Patient: (Funny Sound that goes "Ouch!")

Then we came into this scene where the trouble started. When we see the siblings walking through the alley with these peasants Rageous.

Poor Bum: Please, money, food, anything! Help me! Hel- (As Velvet ignored)

Then the siblings hear something, while JD was counting telling the story.

JD: (Offscreen) Until one day, they found Floyd.

Flashback Floyd: (Singing)
♪ It's some kind of love,
it's some kind of fire ♪

JD: (Offscreen) He's was trying to get his solo career, after our separation. The siblings saw him. He was on the street, wanted to be signed and sealed and be delivered. But he was so small to this world. Then he sings and glows, like we do the force field power routine.

Flashback Floyd: (Singing)
♪ And I don't mind ♪

♪ If the world spins faster ♪

♪ The music's louder ♪

♪ The waves get stronger ♪

♪ I don't mind ♪

♪ If the world spins faster ♪

♪ Faster, fast... ♪

(Then he's moment stop as he was kidnapped)

JD: Then Velvet garb him. As she feel the power wave in her body. (As Velvet Vocalizes so perfectly) Then she begins to share it with her brother. (As Veneer vocalizes so beautifully, and howl like a wolf)  They put him in this Diamond glass prison thing. And made it as a perfume. So every time the siblings were ready to sing, and have their chance, they use the perfume to energize Floyd's singing. But his body is growing weaker.

As the Siblings sing out in the street, as they begin to become rich and Famous.

Velvet:
♪ If you're looking for trouble
You came to the right place ♪

Veneer:
♪ If you're looking for trouble
Take a look right at my face ♪

Velvet & Veneer:
♪'Cause we're wonderful,
Our names are not misery
Yes we're wonderful,
so don't you mess around with me ♪

Then a fade out with Velvet and Floyd in a black background as we dissolve to the same scene.

John Dory: So now, we only got 2 more days left, before the big night. And this is where it will take place.