chapter 17

"Where did he go?" an unnamed Alpha asked.

"He is getting his army,"I said.

"What army?" Another asked

"Why do you think he collected special wolves? He wanted an army. His pack is more than just a pack, he has Dragons, Vampires, witches, wolves, Mermaids, fairies, trolls, and even Giants." I said, "He has been collecting for years, this is why I came, I was trying to stop him."

"So what do we do?" One of the female wolves asked.

"I think we need to prepare for a fight." Liam nodded.

"As of now I think everyone needs to go home. Let your packs know what is going on, I don't think he would do anything right away." Alastair agrees with Liam.

Everyone left for their rooms immediately, they needed to pack and go home to warn the others. I turned to leave with Caster when someone put their hand softly on my shoulder. I turned to see Liam.

"One I think there may be one more way to stop him. If an alpha were to challenge him they could take control of his pack leaving him with no army." Liam explained.

"Which Alpha should challenge?" Caster asked.

"I have a theory, I have known about the special and gifted wolves of Crimson powers, I was friends with Reece and Clair the previous alphas. Reece was a wolf like you. Reece could do the memory projection. I don't think Their daughter died, I think it's you." Liam said. "Abby, doesn't she look like Claire?"

"She does." Abby said.

"But that means Arkin is One's uncle." Caster said. "One's an Alpha."

"Have you ever even met their daughter?" I asked.

"What do you remember the day you were taken? I was in my room playing on the floor, I had a teddy bear, the man that came in took it from me I remember being so upset it was gone. They led me out of the house and I saw who I thought to be my parents on the floor. They took me out so fast and then I was in Arkens office. He told me we were going to make a new family." I said.

"Hold on, I think I have a photo." Abby said, pulling out a phone. "Here, this teddy bear?"

The photo had a young girl dragging a teddy bear behind her. It was my bear. He was brown with a huge green bow tie.

"Yes," I whispered.

"This photo was taken after we sent the bear as a gift for you. Clair was my best friend. You drug the bear with you anywhere you went." Abby grabbed my hands "after my own parents died Clair's family took me in. They even adopted me. She named you Isobella after my mother."

"My name is not One." I said.

"No dear, you are Isobella, your dad called you Izzy." Abby said.

"That means Arkin is my family." I shook my head.

"But that also means I am your aunt."

"One.. Izzy should challenge Arkin, technically you are the rightful Alpha." Alastair said.

We made plans on how I was to get to Arkin in the battle. Then me and Caster went to our room and started to pack. I was so confused and now that I knew who I was I am still so confused. I am no longer just a number, I have a name. I would do my best to help the others find out who they were. I am bringing Arkin down. I felt arms wrap around me.

"How are you?" Caster whispered in my ear.

"I honestly don't know. I know that I can beat Arkin." I replied

"I have no doubt in my mind that you would." Caster says.

"We have so much to do tomorrow.... Oh no." I remembered.

"What's wrong?" Caster asks worriedly.

"It's Arrah's Birthday tomorrow." I explained.

"I think she would understand," Caster says, "with the impending war and all."

"I know but she was so excited. I guess we better go." I sigh.

We finished packing our bags. I changed into more comfortable clothes. I wore sweats and a tank top. We loaded up the car and said our goodbyes. During the drive all of us were quiet. Flint sat in the front quietly driving and I leaned on Caster as I was lost in thought.

"We are about 20 minutes from the house." Flint broke the silence.

I sat up off Caster and did a little stretch.

"We are close enough. I will link everyone to meet us in my office." Caster says. "Armin, Arrah, the guard. Any one we need."

Casters eyes glazed over and I could tell he was letting everyone know. To meet us. I was nervous. We had only been gone 2 days and it felt like an eternity. There were going to be so many more questions.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine, I will be there to help tell everyone what we know." Caster said, putting his arm around me.

"In two days we found out who I am and it may have just started a war. In the last two days you marked me. In the last two days I exposed all my powers in front of a lot of people. In the last two days I found out the man who kept me captive my whole life is my uncle. In the last two days...." I was interrupted by Caster kissing me.

"Breath." Caster says pulling away.

"I'm just freaking out." I say "I have so many more questions than when I started.

"I will help you find out all of it but right now you need to breathe." He held my hand.

"Okay" I say relaxing a bit.

"I do have one question?" Caster says changing the subject. "Izzy or One?"

I had to take a little bit of time to answer the question because I honestly Had no clue. All my life I was One. Everyone I knew and loved called me One. I grew up with my identity being One. But the name sucked. I have always hated the name One. I was Arkins Number One. I was his first and that is what the name ment.

Now I have my name. I was given By people who truly loved me. I was named for something. My own mothers adoptive sister. I am named for my aunt's mother. The name has a huge weight. It's stupid to think that a name gives connection to a part of my past that I can only now explore because that is my name.

If I had to make this decision the day I ran away I would have said One is not me. Now I feel conflicted because One, seems like a number, given like cattle but it's my name. It was my name. I would still be the same person just not called but a number but by name.

"Izzy," I say, still unsure.

"To me it would seem like an easy choice but you seem hesitant?" Caster questioned more than said.

"I grew up with it. It may have been something that stood for a horrible thing, But the name was a part of me, I realize now that I am me, same name or not." I explained.

"Okay Izzy then." Caster says with a smile.

"Okay" I agreed.

I looked out the window and I saw it, home. This is now my home and as much as I am happy to be back, as soon as we walk into Caster's office life is going to suck.

"Almost home." Caster says, almost reading my mind.

"Yeah." I whisper.

As we pulled up to the house I let out a deep sigh. Okay let's get this over with. I move off Caster and he gets out of the car and rushes around to open my door and I get out. Flint closes the driver door and heads to the office with us.