Sitting arrangements:

      Jy Tm Jm Ny
     ===========
Jn|.                       |Sn
Jk|.                       |Ch
     ===========
      Ki. Hb. Su

Nayeon, taking a sip from her drink, looked at Jimin with a smile. "Can you believe we've been friends for over two months now?"

Jimin chuckled, feeling a sense of gratitude. "Time flies when you're surrounded by great people."

Hobi, glancing at Jungkook, teased him playfully. "So, when are you two finally going to admit you're secretly dating?" He said indicating Jennie

Jungkook rolled his eyes, accustomed to the ongoing joke. "We've been over this. Just friends." He glance at Jimin who was talking again to Nayeon. He signed. What was he expecting? It's not like Jimin would be interested in his love life, it's not like Jimin was going to look at him with sad eyes when he said he a crush. It's not like Jimin likes him, too.

Jennie slapped Jungkook's arms playfully

"Guys guys" Jennie called for their attention. The 10 pair of eyes looked at him curiously. She cleared her throat. "Since we knew each other for 1 and half months. I want you to promise something"

"Something what?" Nayeon asked, leaning her head on Jimin's shoulder

Taemin and Jihyo looked at each other, probably talking to their mind about something not was nice.

Jungkook who was trying not to look at Jimin and Nayeon's closeness just focused his attention on what Jennie was saying

"You need to promise that in this circle we will not backstab each other, okay?" Jennie asked them seriously, looking at her friends eyes

It made Taemin and Jihyo tensed up, but they didn't make it obvious

"Yes!" Jimin said seriously too. "We don't need too talk behind each other, just confront if someone was not doing well, communication was key as always" Jimin adviced them

"Yeah, confront or talk to them so we can avoid the backstabbing." Kai said

With a nervous smile, Taemin and Jihyo nodded small.

"We want to be comfortable with each other right?" Jennie asked and her friends nodded. "So we need to make this circle strong, okay?"

The friends agreed

But someone was looking at the two with disappointed

~~~~

Hobi, always the animated storyteller, recounted a humorous anecdote from his early school days. "You won't believe it, but I once convinced my entire class that I could talk to squirrels. They believed me for a week!"

Kai, with his perpetual laughter, interjected, "Classic Hobi! You've been spreading joy since childhood."

Jihyo, engrossed in snacks, looked up with a smile. "Speaking of childhood, my dream was always to build a treehouse. Maybe one day."

Jimin, intrigued, responded, "That sounds amazing. Let me know when you start that project. I'd love to help!"

"No need" Jihyo mumbled and only Taemin can hear it because he was beside her

"What about you Jungkook?" Sunoo asked with a sweet smile

Jungkook, who had been relatively quiet, finally spoke up. "I used to draw a lot when I was a kid. Mostly doodles, nothing serious."

Jennie nudged him playfully. "Well, we're glad you're still doodling with us. Your drawings add a unique touch to our friendship."

Taemin, ever the observer, couldn't help but notice the budding connections. "It's incredible how we all come from different backgrounds, yet we found each other. Fate, maybe?"