As I'm limping out the school and towards my bike and I notice him standing there.

"Hey kid get away from my bike" I tell him.

"I have a name" he says

"I don't give a fuck about your name. Move so I can leave" I try to walk around him and he moves in front of me so he's still in my way. 

"I'm Thiago." He says. He has a really cool name but he still needs to get the fuck out of my way.

"Hey Thiago. Can you move now?" I ask him and he's still standing there.

"You can't drive your bike in the condition you're in. Let me drive you" he offers and my eyes go a little wide.

"You're out of your rabid ass mind if you think I'm gonna let you drive my bike." I say then He laughs and pulls out his car keys.

"No im talking about in my car. So what do you say?" He asks me.

He's so friendly. Why? It doesn't make sense.

"I can't leave my bike here alone. Thanks for the offer but the answer is no." I manage to step around him this time and get on my bike. And he gets on right behind me.

"What the fuck!  What do you want from me" i exasperate and he seems to find this amusing and he starts laughing.

What the fuck is funny? I don't see or hear shit funny.

I turn on my bike and go as fast as I can but not to the exit and I drift around a corner and then come to an abrupt stop. Then I turn my head so I'm half facing his way.

"Get your ass off my bike and go home." I say and he's looks fucking terrified.

Good

"How did you know this was my car?" He says breathing a little heavy.

"You showed me the keys idiot. And who else would come to school in a got damn Shelby mustang?" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. He slowly gets off the bike and stands by his car. I get my helmet out of the back and put it on and drive away.

About 15 minutes later I get to the house but this time I don't park down the street and I go through the front door.

He's sleeping... more like passed out drunk. That's a good thing. 

I quietly go upstairs and grab my guitar put the strap on so it's hanging from back and slowly and quietly get back in my bike and drive to my fort.

When I get there I play my guitar for about 30 minutes humming my favorite songs.

After about 30 minutes of play the guitar I decide to do my nighttime workout routine. I take off my shirt leaving me in my sports bra and some shorts. I start with push ups.

As soon as I get to about 25 someone is knocking on my door. But I know exactly who it is.

"Thiago. Go away. Go home." I say and instead of doing that he just comes in. When he sees me his eyes start to wander. Everywhere. Then he finally snaps out of it and says,

"Why are you working out in that condition? You're gonna hurt yourself more." He says I completely ignore what he says. I sit down on the floor and my eyes are glued to his waistband. He notices this and looks down wondering what I'm looking at.

"Can I see one of your guns?" I ask him still staring at him. And he looks at me with confusion.

"No. Why?" He says getting a bit defensive. He probably thinks I'm trying to disarm him so I can do something to him.

"Because i wanna see one." I say and apparently that wasn't a good enough reason for him.

"I'm not giving you any of my guns" he says and I sigh.

I just wanna hold one...

"Come on now. You need to rest. How are you even working out with your injuries?" He asks me genuinely concerned.

"It doesn't hurt after a while. And I need to get stronger. Stay in shape." I say and he looks at my body again.

"Well you definitely are in shape..." he says and I smile and almost laugh. I can't remember that last time I ever did that.

"Avert your eyes boy." I put my shirt back on. "And fine. I won't do anything else tonight." I say and lay down on my prison rock with my guitar.

"How did you actually fall out of a tree?" He asks me after a minute.

"What...? What do you mean?" I ask almost trying to play dumb but trying to figure out if I should.

"With the way you came to school there was no way you just fell."

"Fine I was pushed. But it doesn't matter anymore." I say and lay back down.

"Who did that?"

"It's not your problem. Just leave it" and with that he decides not to ask anymore questions.

"You should leave now." I tell him and that's what he does without saying anything.

—————————————

(A/N- I'm not gonna edit this over so if u see a mistake comment pls so I can fix it)