"You know what Jennie, I hated it when I had no choice but to marry you. I thought that I will never be able to move on from Nancy and will never be able to find true love.
And I do not know what it is, maybe it actually is jealousy that happens to me when I see you with someone else, and maybe it does really hurt when you ignore me. I don't know what you are doing to me Jennie Kim, I think that I actually am fallingfor you."

Jennie felt like a lightning bolt has just struck her after listening to Taehyung's confession, he sounded real and genuine.

He bent down a little, connecting their foreheads "I love you Jen" he whispered.

That was all Jennie needed to hear, for her to wrap her arms around him and Taehyung moved their lips closer so that they would touch. He found himself deepening the kiss and smiled after seeing that Jennie was kissing him back.

His hand went to the back door of his car, opening it and making Jennie lay down over there, without breaking the kiss. After a minute both of them pulled out of kiss as they were out of breath. Taehyung crawled over her and chuckled a bit after noticing jennies flustered state.

"May I ?" He asked for her permission, Jennie replied with a slight nod.
"Use words sweetheart" she loved the way her new nickname slipped out of his tongue.
"I- I need you Tae" and with that Taehyung lips smashed against Jennie's for one more time.

Taehyung closed the car's door and the heavily tinted glass helped to keep whatever was going on inside the car hidden from the outside world.
They kept the light inside the car off, enjoying the feeling of each other's body.
Taehyung's arms traveling all over her curves as Jennie wasn't able to keep her moans back to herself.
There was nothing the two of them needed at the moement more than each other and that is what they did, fully gave themselves to each other.

"Good morning sweetheart" Jennie heard as she opeaned her eyes, adjusting to the light. She looked around to see that she was back in their bedroom and was dressed in a loose t-shirt which looks like belongs to Taehyung, she dosent remember comming back here as she remembers falling asleep in the back seat of his car.
Her eyes went to the person laying beside her, hugging her tightly from back. Jennie's face immediately went red, remembering the events from the last night.

"Aww someone's shy" he teased her while caressing her cheeks "You weren't shy last night" he teased her and with that Taehyung received a pillow at his face.
And they both didn't realize the moement a pillow fight started which ended with Taehyung tickling Jennie and the whole room was filled with their laughter.

But the two of them were unaware that someone has been watching them.

Outside the door stood Nancy, watching the couple from the slight gap as the door wasn't fully closed.

Mrs Kim had sent her to call Jennie and Taehyung downstairs for breakfast, but when she came here she could hear laughing sounds comming from the room so she couldn't help but peek.

She felt heartbroken seeing the love of her life so happy with someone else. But her sadness was quickly replaced with fear and anger.
Fear as she felt afraid to loose Taehyung forever and anger that she has towards Jennie.

Taehyung and Jennie heard a knock on their bedroom door "I swear that if it is Jungkook who is trying to ruin our romantic moement, I am going to kill him" Taehyung said getting up from bed and making his way to the door.

He opeaned the door to face Nancy standing over there, he felt like something shifted inside of him but then he turned around and smiled at Jennie, he then looked back at Nancy and said "What is it Nancy ?"

Nancy stood there quietly trying hard to not let the lears escape her eyes "Auntie is calling you down for breakfast" saying this she ran out of the room. Taehyung sighed, looking down after seeing Nancy like this.

He went to the bed and sat next to Jennie, she placed her hand over her's "Taehyung be honest with me" she said looking at him as he nods in response to her.

"The feelings that you said you have for me, are they really true ?
Are you sure this is what you want ?
Because if you ever change your mind in the future or decide to go back to Nancy, I won't be able to handle it Taehyung" she spoke, tears threatening to spill out but were wiped away by Taehyung.

"I really like you Jen, I really do.
I agree that it took me a long time to finally be clear about my feelings.
But I am sure now, this is what I want, I want us.
I love you Jen" he said and leaned closer to kiss her.

"Finally that good for nothing husband of your's realized your value" Jisoo said while Rosè approvingly nods her head.

The three girls are on a video call right now as Jisoo and Rosè were worried about Jennie's sudden disappearance last night and then from Kai they found out that Taehyung was there and Jennie had left with him.

"Unnie, don't talk like that about him" Jennie said with a fake whine.
"What ?, I am just telling the truth" Jisoo said shrugging.

"To be honest I still don't trust Nancy, I bet she will try her best to interfere between you and Taehyung" Rosè said

"Honestly I don't trust her either but I trust Taehyung, so I think at the end of the day everything is going to be alright" Jennie

"I just hope that Taehyung never does anything that will make you break the trust you have for him" Jisoo said praying for her little sister.

Jennie prays for that too, she doesn't want to break the faith she has in him, her love for him is pure.
All she prays for is that he never breaks her trust.

So this was end of this chapter
Hope you all like it
Please ignore any mistakes
I don't own any of the pics above credit to the owners
Next chapter comming soon....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote if you liked it