But as he thought about it, he knew he wouldn't be able to finish his project without asking for help. And he was sure that Jimin, being the kind person he was, would offer his assistance, right?

Feeling a bit hesitant but determined to seek assistance, Jungkook approached Jimin's table. "Hey, Jimin."

Jimin felt someone tapping him on the shoulder and sat straight to see who it was. It was Jungkook. He smiled at him and removed both earbuds, giving his full attention to the taller boy. "Hey! What's up?"

Jungkook smiled at the warm welcome. "Do you mind taking a look at this? I'm not sure if I've nailed the proportions," he admitted, a faint hint of uncertainty in his voice.

Jimin, always ready to lend a helping hand, turned towards Jungkook with a warm smile. "Of course, Jungkook! Let's take a look together."

Jungkook smiled, but suddenly, something caught his attention. What was that smell? It smelled like sweet vanilla, so intoxicatingly good. "Is that your perfume?" he blurted out without even realizing it.

Jimin looked at him blankly, blinking his eyes. Why was Jungkook asking something like that out of the blue? "Vanilla?" he asked the taller boy, who was looking around as if searching for the source of the scent.

Jungkook looked at him. "Yeah?"

Jimin chuckled. "Yeah, that's mine. Why? Doesn't it smell good?" he asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

Jungkook shook his head. "N-not like that."

Jimin placed his earbuds carefully on his table, along with his expensive technical pen. All the materials and tools of an architecture student were ridiculously expensive, so he had to be careful with them. He looked at his own work one last time before they both walked towards Jungkook's table.

"This," Jungkook pointed to his project, seeking Jimin's help.

Their heads leaned in, eyes scanning the details of the design.

As they delved into the intricacies of the project, rulers and pencils became tools of collaboration. Jimin offered suggestions, highlighting areas for improvement, while Jungkook absorbed the advice with focused attention.

The proximity of their faces, only a few centimeters apart, seemed like a natural aspect of the creative exchange.

Jungkook looked at Jimin while the smaller boy looked at the project, discussing something with him.

Is Jimin wealthy? He certainly looked the part. With his fair skin that appeared smooth and flawless, one could even see a hint of natural blush on his cheeks if they looked closely enough. His lips were naturally pink, as if he had applied some sort of lip balm or lipstick.

"-ngkook!" Jimin called a little bit loudly, catching the attention of their classmates.

"H-huh?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes, snapping out of his thoughts.

"You were spacing out," Jimin laughed, amused by Jungkook's absentmindedness.

Jungkook smiled at him in embarrassment. "I was just thinking about something."

"Something like what?" Jimin asked, not looking at the taller because he was adding some details to Jungkook's project.

"Secret," Jungkook said, making Jimin look at him and playfully roll his eyes.

Jimin's genuine willingness to assist and Jungkook's earnest desire to learn formed an unspoken understanding.

Despite the close proximity, Jimin's gestures were purely driven by a passion for architecture and a desire to support his friend.