𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

All y'all's comments be having me blushing ☺️ I love yall🫶🏽

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Let's hit it!!! Next chapter will be at 18k reads!
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVENTEEN

|
|
|
|
|

BK|I rub my eyes as I walk down into the basement of my hotel

BK
|
I rub my eyes as I walk down into the basement of my hotel.

"It's three AM this better be something serious." I say as my guys shake their heads. "It is." One says as I sit at a table. "Where's Robyn?" I ask, looking around. "That's the thing. She was supposed to lead one of the drop offs downtown tonight but she didn't show. We've called, no response. We found her niece asleep in the lounge around four. Even she was unsure of where she went. All we know is over twenty-grand was taken out of the stash." He says and I frown.

"Something has to be wrong? Robyn wouldn't steal from me nor leave Majesty and I like this. I want a group of you to go out and find her, or anything useful. I want the rest of you to stay here so we can carry out that drop off. Before we do anything, take Majesty up to my suite. Don't wake her up, and lay her in the room with Blue Ivy. Two of you stay in my suite, don't wake up Onika and don't tell her what's going on." I say, rubbing my temples."

I watch as everyone stares at me before I chuckle. "If I put a bullet in each of y'all would that make you move or would you still look at me like you're stupid?" I ask as they apologize and begin moving. "B.K. You were supposed to do an exchange with Tim and he is really pissed about the drop off being delayed. I say you bring a few of us with you just in case." One of my saldato's explain and I nod. "Will do. And if they're angry—we take what's rightfully ours." I say.

Eventually we get moving and arrive at the underground parking garage. "Cameras are disable for the next hour. Police will be notified well before an hour so you have twenty minutes at most." He say as we get out. I walk over to where my associates sat irritably before feeling a gun put on my head. I signal for my capo to not make any sudden movements. "Killing me over cocaine is a bit feignish, don't you think?" I question and he chuckles. "You've got a big mouth for someone who's about to lose their life."

"Why are you a gang boss named Tim? I've been meaning to ask that?" I question as he cocks the gun. "Say one more thing, B.K. I dare you." He threatens as I look at him. "One more thing." I taunt as he hits me with the gun. I feel a sudden sharp pain go through my head as I hold my temples. I draw my gun towards him, barely able to see straight. "What the fuck did you hit?" I question.

"B.K. You think you can kill me when you can barely stand?" He teases me. I begin to almost see doubles as my capo gestured for my soldato's 'Soldiers' to draw their guns. Before I knew it, I was in the middle of cross fire. I hear my name being called as my hearing and vision goes in and out. Soon, I feel my head crash into concrete before I hear sirens and then everything goes null.