𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

It's been a minute, huh?😅

Thank you to all of you that commented last chapter! <3

Make sure to comment this chapter y'all please, I rlly don't be knowing how y'all feel about the book cause it's hella ghost readers.

Do yall like it? Any complaints?

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 5-6 times and we can reach! Next update will be when the book reaches 13k reads! Y'all read really quickly so I've got tons of faith

Excuse all errors(I'm sure there are plenty this chapter)
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTEEN

|
|
|
|
|

OM|I wake up to the feeling of my body being rubbed upon as Beyoncé kissed down my neck

OM
|
I wake up to the feeling of my body being rubbed upon as Beyoncé kissed down my neck. "Beyoncé." I softly released a moan before opening my eyes. Before I could fix myself to move, she shushes me, rubbing my inner thighs. "Merry Christmas." She whispers as I nod, allowing my breathing to hitch before pushing her off. "You don't want me?" She questions. "I do-I just woke up." She leans up toward my lips to kiss them. "I've got a little stuff planned for you before we leave." She smiles, pulling me up.

I couldn't help but to blush. Beyoncé was well overly charming. "Your first gift." She smiles, handing me a bouquet of roses. "I—" I stare between both them and her. I feel myself tearing up as her smile fades. "No one's ever given me roses, thank you." I wrap my arms around her as she lifts me off from the ground. "Go get ready for today and I'll get your next gift ready." She smiles as I nod, hopping down and smelling the roses. "Will you get those put in some water?" I question and she nods.

I close the door restroom door before starting the shower. Interrupting me was the sound of the phone ringing. I groan. I groan at the sight of my mother's contact. "Hello?" I question, preparing my shower supplies. "Why didn't you tell anyone you weren't going to spend Christmas here? You chose Italy with that girl, huh? Didn't she embarrass you at the Christmas breakfast? Not even a week ago?" She questions as I rub my temples.

"Mom, we talked and I came to terms with her. That's my business, not yours. We both know if I visited you I'd get judged regardless of if I left her alone. I need her and she's here for me."

"So you're telling me it's perfectly fine if Nasir knew you not only went on vacation with your case—but you're sleeping with her and confiding in her?" She questioned as I choke. "Whoever the hell lied like I'm sleeping with her can stay out of my business. If you say a word to Nasir about anything and risk my job being jeopardized I swear to God—"