𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

happy thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Thank you to all of you that commented last chapter! <3

Okay where do all my commenters go? Yall just vanished😭 what's uppppp?

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 5-6 times and we can reach! Next update will be when the book reaches 9k reads! Y'all read really quickly so I've got tons of faith
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWELVE

|
|
|
|
|

|||||

BK
|

I sit in my living room, conversing with Robyn. "So what are you going to do?" She questioned as she passed me her blunt. "I'm not sure. Nothing, maybe. Onika will really want to go home if I hurt him. But why would he say that?" I chuckled. "Get some people to handle it for you."

"My dad's security is too tight, no one gets into that estate without him knowing." I shook my head. "Beyoncé letting someone bitch her? I've seen it all. A little birdie told me you're engaged."

"Not really. Onika was trying to shut my parents up. I should go back in, she'll be up any minute now." I hit the blunt as she chuckled. "Go tend to your fiancée."

"I wish." I stepped back as she smiled. I entered the hotel suite before going to Onika's bedroom. "My love?" I questioned as she looked over at me before shushing me. "Ella, slow down!" She spoke as her friend hyperventilated. I laid next to her and listened as Onika sighed. "He hasn't answered my calls or texts—so I called his mom and she says he never even made plans to visit her! I got a friend down at the police station to track a credit card and he's in Florida—who the fuck spends Christmas in Florida?!" She cried as I hid my laughs.

"One moment, Ella." Onika muted before hitting me with pillows. "Beyoncé get out if you're gonna laugh in the background!" She fussed. "Im sorry, but she's right! Florida doesn't even get a real winter so who the hell does that? And your friend is fine as hell—" I started as she raised her eyebrow. "Beautiful as ever, I meant to say, and I don't see how he'd cheat." I spoke as she nodded.

"Well men—and women are jerks. Just look at you, the biggest jerk of all." She mumbled as she unmuted. "Sorry. Ella, don't overthink it. When I get home we can further investigate. You know I can get to the bottom of it." Onika comforted. "I just want to rest, I'm so mad and I don't want to take my anger out on my family."

"Call me when you get up." She kissed the phone before hanging up. "Doesn't that suck—for her, at least. Let's begin our day. I've planned some shopping. We're going to go wine and cheese tasting also. I can take you to some of the best spots." I spoke as she sighed. "Beyoncé, I don't want to do anything while my best friend's going through this."