𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(AUTHOR'S PSA! Y'all please comment! I love reading your comments because they motivate me etc, but there are quite literally never enough comments to read. There are usually 30 comments at most yet these chapters typically get around 600 reads.😭 please comment yall! Are there any specific events yall want to happen in the book? Is it the stuff going on in the book?)

For the people that do comment every chapter, I love and appreciate yall pookies ♥️

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Next chapter will be at 14k-15k reads!
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOURTEEN

|
|
|
|
|

|||||

BK
|

(AUTHOR'S PSA! Most of the people reading this book repetitively ask "is this g!p?" And I wanna say, yes it is. The very first chapter Onika brought it up and Beyoncé replied to it basically saying yes, so this isn't me just deciding I want her to be slangin her dick mid book🙏🏽)

I rest with Onika's hand rubbing my stomach as she sits, watched the television. I was irritated. Something about Onika's storyline that Leo asked if she'd have children didn't make sense. I didn't want her to believe that I don't believe her—but I don't.

She's been entirely secretive these past two days—and snappy. She tells me when we get back to America, she is going to visit her parents for a couple of weeks to help out. Onika despises her parents—so why? I breathe too hard and she gets irritated. I say no to her and she accuses me of cheating. God don't make me end this relationship one day in.

I sit up and yawn, looking over at my phone. "My mother invited us to a city tour. I said yes, in hopes that I could speak with Solange." I say and she scoffs. "I don't feel comfortable around them."

"Well I don't care." I brush her off. "Beyoncé." She sighs, hugging me. "I said I don't care, damn. Can you move?" I stand. "See I knew you were incapable of changing." See what I mean? "Okay." I nod, going into the restroom. "You are so arrogant and irritating I just cannot. I hate you." She scoffs. She shoves past me, grabbing the toothpaste before I grab her, taking a deep breath. "Onika, you are pushing my buttons right now. Calm your ass down." I grit as she looks up at me with a smile.

"Or?"

"I see what you're doing. Thank God I'm not in the mood." I shake my head, letting her go. "Beyoncé why won't you show me any affection?" She questions and I rub my temples. "I don't show you affection? Now you're sounding ungrateful. Can you be considerate for a second? I have to worry about making up with my sister, cutting my brother off, all of that shit and you're worried about affection? I brought you to Italy with me at my own expense, I took you out to nice dinners, I bought you gifts, I let you live a worry free life yet I don't show you affection?" I fuss as she shakes her head.