--

I need to wear something covering to cover up my body from the eyes of Yoongi, I do felt a little guilty but I must say if Yoongi ever loved me right then I never surrender myself in front of Jungkook's Love, I had to do it cause I needed it.

But she was naive enough to understand that sugarcoated things always seems great but they're always not worthy, sugary things can lead to an Deadly dieses known as diabetes and here Sugar is Jungkook which will lead to diabetes means destruction.

Yoongi's POV:

I walked inside and saw Y/n in front of TV watching some show, I rubbed my palms as I wanted to walk to her and have a conversation with her, but I don't know why it's just so hard to do so, I was rich and married her due to Lust, I wanted a doll and I gain her but just because of my mistake and dishonesty I lost my richness and always blames her where she just beard everything and everytime, my taunts and my beats.

I didn't even hugged her out of my ego, my ego was big enough in front of my Love and now I felt guilty at my actions, she did everything for me where i was a useless jerk, she even starts to do Work, for me and for this house, for our relationship, I felt boiling when I saw her with her boss in the car but I'm sure I should be positive she's her secretary and should be with him for working purposes that's why I also had words with Hoseok where he also assured me that she's loyal to me and only with me.

Due to the sound of my foot she jerked her head back and at my eyes, I felt froze in her gaze, what should I do! Should I just go and hugged her, tell her how much I missed her and kissed her, I walked to her where she was just looking at me, she's somehow looking confused.

"Welcome". She said as I nodded and sat with her on the couch. "Hungry?!". I nodded my head, she just used to say one or three words and completes her santence maybe because I never gave her chances for conversations. I was about to open my mouth but she stood and walked towards the kitchen and starts to arrange the table.

We settled on the chairs and my eyes were on her, nervous and confused I was, I missed her pressence and I want to tell her. "You're working for Park Enterprises right!". She asked as I raised my eyebrows, I don't want to talk anything about business but want to talk about our relation but sigh cause at last the conversation started as I nodded my head.

"Don't get me wrong but I wants to ask many things". I tilted my head and nodded. "Ask". I said in my neutral cold tone as she bite on her lips feeling confused, I slapped myself in my head for my tone, I don't know I don't want to act cold but it's just my neutral one and I can't help it.

"You leaked the information of Kim Enterprises to Joon Enterprises right?!". I jerks my eyes at her and I could sense how she shivered due to my gaze, I sigh and nodded my head "Joon Enterprises and Park Enterprises are linked together where Namjoon CEO of Joon Enterprises and Jimin from Park Enterprises are buddies also enemies of Taehyung CEO of Kim Enterprises, they told me to give them the information of Taehyung where my greed was wide enough to say yes and I did it and in return I was kicked out and Taehyung is also became my enemy".

She bite her lips when Yoongi explained. Taehyung is also my enemy from my teenage. She thought and hardly gulped down the meal by the tension. "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?!". He asked as she bite on her lips. "Cause I works for Jeon Enterprises and you know Kim Enterprises are bestie of Jeon Enterprises, Jungkook and Taehyung both are good friends". Yoongi nodded his head.

"Not only besties but also Jungkook is going to marry the sister of Taehyung". The spoon from her hand fell making a loud noice in the silence as she felt froze, it's a fact that she also knows but still pushing it away. "Y/n". He called as she looked at him with an confused look on her face. "Is everything alright?!". She nodded her head as she gulped and looked away hiding her tears.