Payal: today club, tomorrow sleepover wowww!!

Sim: let's go now, we also have to tell yn...

They all went in car, as they three come together...

Starting the car, they three left while smriking...

Kuru: step 1 making him jealous complete...

Payal: yoo~~ let's see what he do now!!

They giggled...

Meanwhile,

Sunoo: bro no!!

Heeseung punched the wall in anger and obviously a visible hole formed there...

Heeseung: I will also see that how she say yes to him!! I will make her fell in love with me, she is my queen , no one can ever even look at the way my eyes admire her...

Sunoo: okok!! Cool down, see your hand is also injured, we should go home....

Heeseung: I'll see her tomorrow!!

They left...

On the other side,

Reaching home, yn informed her brother's then she directly went to her room and fresh up herself...

Walking inside the kitchen, yn made herself a coffee then cook rameyon for herself...

Putting food in the tray, she come towards her room but aria stopped her...

Aria: Unnie!!

Yn saw her..

Yn roll her eyes

Yn roll her eyes....

Aria: Unnie I know you are angry with me, I'm sorry for what happened in the day but actually i really want to share something with you....

Yn: speak fast, i also to complete my work ..

Aria: yah it's actually I'm in love Unnie, I know it's a rule in our house not fell in love with someone but still help me what should I do....