1

No one's POV

"Do you miss her?" Nayeon asked after she took a seat beside Sana.

"I miss her so much and I wonder what is she doing right now? I still feel guilty because of what happened to our relationship. Karma is a bitch! Jungkook cheated on me for Ji Eun. This is my punishment after what I did towards her." Sana said while sobbing.

"Shh.. Don't blame yourself because Tzuyu won't like it." Jeongyeon tried to calm her friend.

"Just take a rest for a while." Momo said and Sana just go to her room without saying anything.

After a few weeks, the eight girls went to shopping. When suddenly, Sana bumped into a girl and that girl is Chou Minju the youngest sister of Chou Tzuyu. Minju give a glared to Sana.

"Hey Minju!" Jeongyeon approaching the younger girl.

"Hey too." Minju said without any expression.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Mina asked spontaneous.

"She's at her home since still sleeping. She just need a good rest because she didn't have enough sleep these past few years. She tired herself with a lot of works and you know she is the CEO of my father's company right? I need to go now." Minju said and still giving a glared to Sana.

"Wait! Are you alone?" Dahyun asked while holding the younger girl wrist.

"Nope! I am with my girlfriend." Minju replied and Dahyun let go of her wrist.

"WOW! You're growing up kid now." Jihyo teased her.

"Hahaha I am not a kid and I gotta go now." Minju said and run from them.

"She's so beautiful!" Momo said.

"And a bit tall." Chaeyoung said and the others are laughing at her. "Why?" Chaeyoung asking all of them.

"Midget." Jeongyeon said while laughing with the other. Chaeyoung sticking out her tongue at the girls.

"How is she? I miss my bestie" Dahyun said and Momo hugged her.

"We miss her too." Momo said.

To be continued.