5. Dominated Mr.Thakur

Start from the beginning

I got out of the car and handed him the car keys, as I walked into the building, everyone who was chatting, laughing, and having a good time suddenly fell silent when they saw me.

Without even glancing at them, I made my way to my private elevator and pressed the button.

I stepped inside the lift and pressed the button for the 14th floor, which is exclusively for my brothers to enter without my permission.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked into my office, I grabbed the phone and dialed my assistant's number.

I asked for a cup of black coffee and set it down on my desk, I quickly got to work on my laptop, suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. Without turning my head, I responded.

"Come in," I know only Arjun come inside this time.

"Good morning boss, your coffee," Arjun wised and lowered his head a little bit, I nodded in response.

"How many meeting," I asked looking at files in my table without moving my gaze.

"Boss, five meeting," He said while looking at me, I feel his gaze upon me.

"Arrange them before afternoon, I have to go to Thakur mansion,"

I muttered still my gaze fixed on the files, if today I will not meet maa then surely she will come to my farmhouse.

"Yes boss, I will try to convince them,"

I move my gaze from files to him, I glared. That's enough to make him shiver.

"Sorr...sorry boss, I will convince them," He said , shivering and his hold tight in tab he's holding.

"You will convince them?"

I asked calmly but dominating voice resting my elbow on armrest of the chair while joining my index finger and thumb of both hands.

"So...rry boss, I told them that you want to fixed all meeting before afternoon,"

He said and lowered his gaze to floor like he want to go under the floor.

"Hum, now go," I said moving my focus again on files, I started checking on flies, I heard door opened and then closed, he went out from cabin.

After fifteen minutes, I stand up from my chair and went towards the meeting room, I entered in meeting room, silence captured whole room with my presence, I settled in main chair, everyone stand up from their place when they saw me, I nodded and signed them to take their place.

"Start," I announced and rested my hands on armrest and put one leg on another, a man started, I fix my eyes on him.

"Mr. Thakur you already know that we are trying our best to work with you for atleast once, but your percentage was too high for us." Mr.Singhania said trying to show his fake standard, I smirked.

"I think you should decrease the percentage, if you want to continue this deal," He said making eye contact with me, I raised my right eyebrows and my lips curved into a smirk.

"80% mine 20% yours Mr.singhania," I said in my husky and deep voice, his face paled, his face lost colour as soon as he hear that, one sentence is enough to shut down his fake attitude.

"Mr. Thakur that's impossible, your dad said 70% before, now you increase your profit atleast think about us how can we manage,"

He said with hurry and getting little conscious with his eyes hoping that I may change my decision, but never and what did he just say your dad, didn't he know he is former chairman of Thakur Industries still.

"First let me tell you, you should address him Mr. Thakur,"

"And if it's about business, I already give you best deal but, you don't like that, so now I think that you loved this one, you only use your products but all ideas and money were mine and all investment done by me so do you think that am I a fool?, who make money by myself and give it to you,"

I said without breaking the eye contact, he flinched with my voice, even rest of the members were shocked and terrified.

"Mr. Thakur first one is better,"

He said nervously, on the other hand pleading me to change my decision, but I will never leave anyone if they think they will use me for their profit, he keep looking at me waiting for my answer.

"You have two options,  first one 20% yours and second, you are free to break this deal,"

I announced, saying this I stand up from my chair and started moving towards the door, Arjun opened the door and without looking back, I left from there, I heard faded voice of Mr. Singhania but I ignored that.

One by one I finished all meetings and it's time to leave for Thakur mansion, I pressed ground floor button in lift, lift opened with thud sound and I came out, moving towards my car I settled in driving seat,

Rarely I drive but today I feel like I want to spend time alone, started car engine, I make my way to the Thakur mansion.

After thirty minutes, I reached infront of mansion, a big gate opened I moved my car inside and passing by long path I stopped infront of main entrance of mansion.

Before I could opened the door of the car, one of my men opened the door and I stepped out, before he could say anything.

"Mere bacche,"

Do not forget to vote and comment down below to let me know what you think about characters?

Bye💗