Ion know but i decided to continue this shiz

LETS GET STARTED B4 I SHIT MYSELF. Also ⚠️WARNING contains cringness, Gay ppl, Lesbos, And most of it is gonna be Noelles and Cadys pov!⚠️

(Muhahahahah)

🤓Noelle's DIARY📚
Dear diary, Is it a bad thing I remember EVERY thing. Or is it a good thing I remember EVERYthing. Because I've been sitting here wondering why the hell I went to that party in the first god damn place. I mean I drunk. A little. And I kissed my biggest enemy. Twice. And pretty much did it with her. Does she remember or....did she forget? Im hoping she forgot. Or that'll be very, very, very, very, very,and very.....Embarrassing. Well that's all I have today. I guess. Bye!

🤓Noelle's POV📚
I got up and hid my diary in my drawer. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my hair and got ready for school. To be very honest. I hate school with my guts. (Ok does thst sound wrong?😭)

I went to class yada yada. Im still surprised Cady hasn't asked me anything yet. Probably bc she's in my science class. And not my math. Did I mention she's my partner everytime I do a project. How embarrassing is that.

~TIME SKIP~

Still 📚Noelle's POV🤓
It was lunch time. A time i go outside near the trees and read. When i got done. I closed my book, and then a soccer ball hit me in my face! Like real smart move.

Cady: are you alright, I didn't mean it and-...oh...It's you. Suddenly I don't feel bad.
She struged her shoulders.

I swear that the devil is watching me bc I bumped into her today, yesterday, the day before yesterday, and the day before, before yesterday.
I must've got a death wish.

Noelle: oh how kind of you. Who are you playing with ppl you found in the middle of the street.

Cady: Still not gonna make me say sorry.

Noelle: Oh, I don't need or want your sorry. I'm perfectly fine.

I am such a bad liar.
I mean my fucking nose was bleeding and that bitch just looked at me like it was cherry juice or some shit.

Cady: I can take you to the nurse.

Noelle: I bet you don't even know your way to the nurse.

She held her hand out to me.

Cady: Come on I'm not trying to get in trouble because I hurt some kid and made them bleed.

Noelle: I can get up myself. Thanks.
I got up and then this weirdo grabbed my arm and dragged me to the nurses office.

Cady: Im just gonna uh....
She pushed me in.

Cady: yea I'm just gonna stand out here....

Noelle: tf?

Nurse: Hello how may I hel- good riddance.

Noelle: it can't be that bad right?

Nurse: you look like someone had punched the blood out of you!

Noelle: All I know is I got hit in the face with a soccer ball by SOMEONE.