Naw cringy ah title.

⚠️warning may include kissing, lesbians, and drinking. If any of this makes you uncomfortable please get off now⚠️

Oh! Look. There's cady. One of our main characters!Cady is an ordinary High school girl. Some things she loves and likes are, Candy, running, and pretty much every kids dream. Some things she hates are, veggies,Smoothies, failing at a game, and Noelle. Noelle is her opposite. Noelle loves all the things Cady hates. And hates all the things Cady likes. Including Cady. They used to be friends in preschool, but as they grew older they disliked each other more and more. No one knows why. They just don't.

🍭Cadys POV🍫
It was 6am. I was still up not able to sleep. I finally went to sleep. But it felt like I only had 1hour to sleep. When I got up I started crying. I don't know why. I wiped my eyes and got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I live in this dorm room that I share with my friend Gabe (Gwen) we are quite the friends if you ask me. I love Gabe. AS A FRIEND. He's so helpful and when it's cleaning day he insist that he does it for a whole week and I can do it for 2 days. He's so kind. As I was getting ready my phone rang. It was my group from s3 drama sisters. Ppl actually liked us. The notification said something about a party. Chat names: Pretty girl (Justin/ Justina) cool kid (Harold/ Harriet) I love the smiths (Trent/Terra) I ❤️candy( Cody/ Cady)

I love the smiths: hey girls did you guys know Gina is hosting another party?

Pretty girl: Well no, and before you ask OFC IM GOING!!!wbu guys?

Cool kid: I'm not going. I have some lessons for karate class.

I❤️candy: Oh! Uh sure! Hey, guys. I started crying again I'm so confused. It was soooo random lowkey

Pretty girl: sounds like a you problem.

Cool kid: Aw gosh, girl I hope you get better.

I❤️candy: No need.

I love the smiths: sorry I was listening to music. What happened?

I❤️candy: Justina said she likes you.

I love the smiths: Huh-?

Pretty girl: NO I DIDNT STOP LYING!!!

I love the smiths: ik ur lying cady.

I❤️candy: *I know and *you're. And it was worth a shot.

Pretty girl: your lucky I love you.

I❤️candy: oh I feel so flattered.

I love the smiths: well the party is at 7pm. Cya gurlz there!

I❤️candy: yea, yea you to.

🍭back to Cadys POV🍫
I put my phone down. Great the party was in 2hours.
What can I wear!!!!it can't be to fancy or to plain. I'm just gonna go in a random tank top I found in my closet. Hope my parents don't mind a little skin. (I don't like how that sounded😰)

~time skip!!~

I was heading my way to the party when I noticed a familiar face. Noelle. I haven't seen her. Only in class and the library. When I do look at her she flips me off and leaves. Offensive much. I didn't want to walk over to her but I was pushed by Justina. Man shes a bitch. I bumped into Noelle, and she caught me.

Cady: uh, uh, uh.....I am so so sorry!! I didn't mean it!!
Noelle: of course you didn't. You always cause trouble.

Noelle was right. I always cause trouble. But she didn't need to be so harsh.

Cady: geez I said sorry!

Noelle: you're "sorry" Doesn't change anything.

Cady: bu-

Before I could say anything. She had walked away. Leaving me standing there like some stupid little kid. She walked over to her fatass friend. I didn't mind though. I walked in the building since I was still outside looking like a maniac.

Gina: yo, yo! Everyone! Let's play t r d!!!! It's gonna be epic and romantic.

Noelle: I guess....
She had whispered under her breath.
All: sure!

We all took a seat. There were no other spots so I was forced to sit next to Noelle. She glared at me the whole time. I was about to punch her I was interrupted by Gabe.

Gabe: soo, cady t r d?

Cady: uh, uhm....dare?

Gabe: i dare you to take 7 shots of alcohol.

Cady: oh thats easy!
I simply did just that. I was a little bubbly inside but not alot.
Cady: so, Noelle t r d..

Noelle: interesting you ask me. Dare.

Ok maybe i lied about a little. Its like just the tiniest bit of sugar can cause a sugar rush. So that's how it is with drinking.

Cady: I dare you tooooo kizzzzz you're biggest enemy.
I wish i took that shit back.

Noelle: e-eh...what..-?

Cady: you heard me Noelleee!!!kizz you're biggest enemy!!!
Little did my goofy ass know. I was her biggest enemy. I wish i never came. I wish I stayed home.

Noelle: are you mentally ill?

Cady: i dunno am I?
She just looked at me.
Cady: are we about to kiss right now?

Noelle: Let me get it over with already.

That bitch kissed me. Man how i wish I could to it again!!! But I couldn't.

Noelle: now...uhm...Gina! T r D?

Gina: ofc truth i have nothing to lie about!!

Noelle: ok then.. do you actually like your boyfriend?

Gina: Uh....duh..!

Noelle: you're such a bad liar. Anyway you ask some1 now.

My goofy ass was still in shock that she kissed me. Although it was because she hated me. I was thinking about her lips on mine as i wish we could do it again!! Suddenly someone calls my name.

Henry (im horrible at names): Cady!!!its your turn again!!

Cady: huh-?oh. Ok! Dare!

Henry: No silly we're doing 7 mins in heaven!!!

Cady: oh! Uh i knew that!

Henry: then spin the goddamn bottle.

I spun it. I LANDED ON NOELLE. Ong this game is rigged..

We went to the closest and Justina closed it. I was gonna beat her ass for doing that.
We sat there in awkward silence. Until she reached out her hand and touched my cheek. I didn't know how to react bc i was drunk. And then she kissed me. I was brainless when she did. After a minute she got down with it and let's just say, not kid friendly.
Justina open the closet.

Justina: you guys are tots lesbos!

Noelle: seriously shut the hell up.
Noelle said angrily.

Cady: awwwe but things were just getting good!!!!

Justina: I think someone has a crushhhh!!! And I'm talking to you Noelle. You're such a simp for my sweet child.
She grabbed me and made me sit down next to her.

I'll have to admit. I looked like a toddler who was tired. I was very energetic even if I didn't look like it.

Cady: I wanna go home!!

Justina: I know you do.

Cady: can we?

Justina: only if Terra can drive. Cuz I cannot drunk drive. Thats illegal and im not tryna go to jail!! Plus Terra doesn't drink so I think she won't mind.

Writting that made me piss my pants.😭🤧