Chapter 4

When I woke up the next morning, I looked over to find him sitting up and looking on his phone. It appeared to be Twitter, one of the many social medias that I don't have. I yawned and sat up beside him. "Good morning, Jacob. . . " I said with a smile.

I saw him look at me in the darkness and saw his smile. "Good morning, Cas." He replied to me, sitting up and stretching. "How are you?" "Doing well." I replied. "What's for breakfast?" The both of us hopped out of bed and went to the kitchen, where he got a box of cereal from the top of the fridge.

We sat down with our cereal and started to eat. "Hey, Cas? Do you like rides? Like roller coasters and stuff?" It was an odd question for him to ask. Because I had a mouthful of cereal in my mouth, I merely nodded. I watched as a smile curled upon his lips, and he passed me an all-day pass to Six-Flags amusement park.

I nearly spit out my food as I looked at it. I looked up at him and grinned once I swallowed my food, and nearly launched over the table to hug him. We fell to the floor, him having fallen off his chair. It cause me to turn a deep crimson and apologize over and over for what I did.

He shrugged it off and got off the floor before helping me up. "We get goin' in about half an hour." He informed with that same smile. The one I heard girls say at school that was so warm, it could melt ice. Or the coldest of hearts. Was that actually true? It seemed so at the time.

Eventually I went into the bathroom to change into actual clothes. I quickly put on a beanie, skinny jeans, and an X-Men shirt. After putting on my glasses and brushing my teeth, I walked out to meet him in his room. I knocked before going in and -

"Oh my God!"

"Cas!"

I blushed softly at the sight. Jacob was standing there in nothing but his jeans. I could tell he did football or something back in the states, because the fact that he already had a six-pack helped out a bit. I turned m back to him and waited for him to be done. 

He tapped my shoulder and I turned around. He was still shirtless, to my surprise. "We're both guys here, Cas. No need to turn around," He said before putting on a Paramore t-shirt. I smiled and looked at the floor before he said, "Shall we get going?" "To Six Flags or bust," I replied with a small smile.

* * * * * * * * 

I smiled after we got in, looking around at all the rides. It seemed like we would have a long day ahead of us. I immediately dragged him to a rolled coaster, one of the taller ones, and waited in line with him. This was basically the entire day, me dragging him around and taking him on all the rides. I was smiling the entire time, as I never remembered having so much fun in my life. 

Eventually, it was getting close to closing time. The both of us were pretty tired and needed some kind of sleep. We stayed, watched the fireworks that were set off every night, and then set off for the car. 

Instead of going back to his house right away, we made a quick stop at Starbucks. I got a simple mocha frappe, and he indulged in a latte. I smiled and we went to sit at a table and sipped our drinks.

"So. Cas. On a scale of one to ten, how awesome was today?"

I chuckled at his question before replying, "Ten. Definitely."

"And on a scale of one to ten, how amazing is Jacob."

I laughed at this one, almost to the point that my frappe came out of my nose. "Oh my God, uhhhmmmm. . . I would have to say a nine point five."

"What happened to the other point five?!"

"You asked me that question."

Jacob huffed and slumped in his chair. "Fine, I'll just stop asking questions," He teased, causing me to laugh again. "Good." I said with a chuckle.

***********

We got back to his house after a while, both of us tired as hell. So we got out and just stumbled to his room, falling onto the bed. We looked at Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, etc., just to see what we missed for the day before I slowly fell asleep.