Chapter One

My name is Casper. Casper Reahs. I was an average sixteen-year-old guy from Cardiff in the United Kingdom. Well, and I was in a LOT of fandoms. Like, too many to count. Anyways, I’ve got black hair in a bit of a quiff, pale skin with freckles that look a bit gray, what some people would call ‘piercing’ green-blue eyes (that I need glasses for. Thanks, eyes.), gauges in my ears, as well as a few piercings along the shell of my ears. I always wore this one necklace that I got a while back that looks a lot like Iron Man’s ARK Reactor, and I was usually wearing my black skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and sometimes a scarf. I’ve always been told I’m tall and lanky. I always thought I was Asexual for literally the longest time. I had just never found someone that clicked with me! That is, until they came into the question. If you’re wondering who ‘they’ is, I’ll get there. First, I want to explain the dreams. I always dream I’m a favourite character of one of my many, many fandoms. Whether I be a time-traveling alien, an elvish king, or the biggest criminal of London. I’m always dreaming that I am anyone but me.

It was the second or third week of school. I can’t remember know it’s been so long. Anyways, I was walking in with my friends, Rob and Alex, when my other friend, whom I had known for only two years compared to Alex and Rob’s eight, Joey. Joey was a goof, and I know that. Anyways, he ran up with his usual dumb grin. “Cas!” He yelled at me, a nickname that I hated but have slowly grown to tolerate. “What is it, Joey?” “There’s someone I want you to meet!” Was all I heard before I was being dragged down the bloody hallway and into my English classroom. He clung to my arm before I was standing in front of the person in question.

Brilliant blue eyes, brown hair that went over one eye slightly, as well as a little scruff upon his chin. He was clad in a blue button-down that was unbuttoned to show a white shirt under, and a pair of very baggy blue jeans. He was wearing a black beanie, as well. Everything about him just sent something up in my head.

Joey smiled at me. “Casper, I want you to meet Jacob Keys. Jacob, this is Casper Reahs!” Jacob smiled and got off the desk he was sitting on, walking up to me to put a hand out. “Pleasure to meet you.” He said with an accent that showed he was definitely not from around here. Maybe the states? Didn’t matter at the moment. I shook his hand and nodded. “Nice to meet you, too.” I said with a smile. Jacob was smiling until his face fell a little. “Are you okay?” He asked me. “Yeah, why?” I asked as an answer.  “You’re turning bright red. . .”

I quickly felt my cheek and found out it was on fire. “Oh, my apologies.” I said before the bell rang. I rushed to my desk and sat down, trying to ignore what happened the rest of the day.

* * * * * *

When I finally got home that day, I was exhausted. I was still embarrassed to no end about what happened to me with Jacob, and I had no idea why it happened in the first place. I sat at the desk in my room and did all my homework before laying down in bed. I played on my mobile for a while. Checking out my Instagram, elfish.consulting,timeloki , and posting a couple of my edits before yawning. I didn’t need to eat dinner. I looked at my clock, and saw that time had flown and that it was already eight-thirty at night.

Okay, time to try and sleep. I got up and grabbed just a random pair of sweat trousers and an old crappy t-shirt before laying down and slowly drifting to sleep.

* * * * * *

Dream world time. I was walking in my flat, as James Moriarty. I looked out the window at the raggedy town I lived in as covered, blinking before I heard. . . The door open? But I was always alone. Well, until I blew up Sherlock’s flat. Then there were usually coppers. But at my flat, there was just me.

“Came to check in, sir.”

The voice scared me a bit, as it had come out of bloody nowhere. I looked at who had just come in. Tall, buff, blond and scarred. That’s how I could describe the man before me. I knew who it was. But I was confused. My dreams were always repeats. Reruns of the same thing. Sebastian Moran never, ever showed up in my dreams. I blinked a couple times before saying, with James’s voice, “Uhm, alright. What’s your report?”

“Holmes is in his flat, and Watson just walked out. I recommend we detonate soon.” Was all he said. I nodded and walked over to where I was to detonate. It was just a red button with a monitor near it. The monitor showed footage from a street camera near the flat. I smirked a bit and pushed the button, watching the side of the building explode.

When I turned back around, Mr. Moran was right behind me. “Job done well, boss?” He asked with a soft smirk. I took a moment before nodding a bit. “I suppose so, yes.” I said before I felt two hands go to my waist.

“Shall we celebrate, then?” I heard him ask. I was probably bright red, but also not appreciating the dirty hands on my - Erm, Moriarty’s - nice suit. Only the best. Anyways, I’m not sure about the look on my face. But it must have given him the okay to lean in. . . .

* * * * * *

I woke up with a blush and a start. It was about five in the morning (about when I usually woke up), so I wasn’t that bothered about it. But what I had just seen. . . That was the first time I had ever dreamed of anything even remotely romantic. Why on Earth had I just had that as a dream? Whatever, it was time to get ready for school again.

[Ello! Alix here! Wanted to thank you for reading the first chapter of my new story! Next one should be coming out tomorrow. :) Love you guys! ~ A.R.]