||WHISPERS BEYOND WORDS||

ADESH

Adesh: "Vaani?"
Shit! Fucking fuckity shit! Did I hurt her? I thought someone trespass here. How dumb I am? For fuck sake I own this building. How can someone trespass here in when the security is too high. When she bought me here I thought she was doing some kind of joke, but eventually come to know that she wasn't joking. She ultimately has a flat in one of the buildings I own. For a millisecond I thought what she do for a living? Because the flats in my buildings are not affordable for the middle class ones by any means, but at last I came to the conclusion that she can be a Papa's princess who loves to spend her rich father's money.

Apart from this. I really groped her neck badly. I turned on the lights and now I am puzzled over the fact, what should I do? Should I tell her that I thought that she was a thief? I was just watching the city because I couldn't get any sleep. I saw the marks on her neck as she was taking air. Frick!

Adesh: "Shit! Vaani I am sorry. I just thought someone trespassed here and In defense I groped you. Fuck! I am really sorry. It's... it's not ... I am.. I didn't mean.... Fuck! What am I even saying?" She showed me her hand, indicating to me to stop rambling. I eventually stopped. She takes the step backwards. Is she scared of me now? Fuck. What have I done? I scared her.

Adesh: "No! Vaani it's not like that. I wasn't trying to harm you. Look, I am sorry. If you want then I can go from here now. I was ...." She again stopped me showing her hand and started to go into her room. Fuck! What should I do now? She's definitely scared of me. I tap my head on the wall. I should go tomorrow first thing in the morning before she wakes up. She just provided me with a roof and here I am scaring the kind soul. I was going to the room when she came out from her with a mobile in her hands. She stands in front of me.

Adesh: "Vaani. See I'm...." I couldn't complete the sentence when she showed me the text written on the screen.

"First of all, calm down. You didn't scare me. It was that.... you just acted on your instinct only. I also thought that you're a thief so I was also going to hit you with the vase when I hit my leg on the table and the vase fell from my hand resulting in your hand on my neck. I am not angry at you and you don't have to leave now it's raining outside, where would you go? Consider my home like your home only, and once again you didn't scare me. Adesh."

She isn't scared of me. She isn't angry at me. I don't know why I read the text again and again. I came out of a haze when she took her phone away. I stare at her, there's a smile on her face. At this moment I just want this smile to never slip from her face. Her gray orbs are shining overpowering orange in them. She's beautiful. Beautiful and innocent than any other women I've ever seen. I just want to capture that innocence and ruin it. Just me. I want to hide her from the world. The devil in me is fighting to tame the angel in her. She smiled more looking at me and wrote something again and showed me.

"You're smiling and you should smile more often. It's beautiful."

Fuck! She's making my heart swell more and more. She likes my smile. If anyone said this to me. They would be six feet under by now. But hearing it from her mouth does something to me.

Adesh: "You like my smile. You think it's beautiful. You're the first one to find it beautiful. Angel." She nods like the bubbly kid and starts to write something. Again. I wonder is she mute from birth? or did something happen that takes her voice? She again showed me the text.

"Men can be beautiful, you know. Beauty is a reflection of their character and warmth. Besides, your smile is captivating."