Chapter 8: A Trust

--------------------------------------
5:08 AM, Skyele Airport
--------------------------------------

(Out of nowhere, our school decided to surprise us by giving us a field trip to Paris... Eugh, the so called city of love...

However, by the end of the day, the teachers are expecting that we can learn about French culture and whatnot...

Which leads us to here... The airport... Waiting to be on board... Where I had to wake up extra early... What else could possibly go wrong?...)
-Izuki's Perspective

"Izuki, you're requested by one of the students from class 2A..."
-The teacher said

(Dammit... I bet it's Akira trying to boss me around again... When will she ever stop messing with me!?

I reluctantly find my way to where they were... I was confused when I saw her arguing with another class representative...)
-Izuki's Perspective

"Our teacher strictly advised that the seats will be arranged in alternation between the girls and the boys...
In other words, you'll have to sit with a guy wether you like it or not!"
-Class 2B Rep.

"Yeah Akazari, can't you just compromise just this once?"
-Sylvia

(Akira glares at them, then turns to me)

"Well I can make an exception... "
-Akira

(She grabs my hand and pulls me away from them) ...

You're sitting with me!
-Akira

(So that's why she called for me)

"No can do, I already have plans sitting next to Sylvia ..."
-Izuki

"Tsk, then so be it"
-Akira

(She pushed me aside and walks away... The heck is her problem?)

-------------------------------------
5:49 Am, Airplane Seats
-------------------------------------

"Hand it over"
-Lukas

"Over my dead body"
-Zumi

"I'm just gonna update the tablet..."
-Lukas

"As if! you're just gonna confiscate it again"
-Zumi

"If you won't give it to me I will confiscate it for real..."
-Lukas

"Fine! Take your damn tablet!"
-Zumi

"I'll return it tomorrow"
-Lukas

"You better... "
-Zumi

(Ugh, I can't stand him. He's so bossy because of his status... As I rolled my eyes, Akira boarded the plane and I could feel a drastic change in the atmosphere... Oh boy...

I looked at her as she reluctantly sat down on a window seat that was supposedly taken... Just gonna pretend I didn't saw anything and walk away...)

-A few minutes later-

(So irritating! Whose bright idea is it to alternate seat!? It's not like the plane's gonna crash if I sit next to my friends... Ugh! So fkng annoying...

Time passes and I glared at every guy who dares to sit next to me... If my friends can't sit next to me, then no one can... Each glare of mine gave death threats to anyone who was bold enough to sit next to me... Well it wasn't long until the teachers had to step in...)