Retreat to the Outernet

//Alan's PC//

Second instantly races out, sliding underneath an ultramarine tendril to dodge it while pulling out a diamond sword from his inventory in a swift movement. The adrenaline rushes through his core as he as swerves to the side, dodging another glitchy tendril before standing right in front of Blue, the sound of his sword clashing against the glitchy matter, shielding Blue. Both Blue and Second go silent as its clear Second's attempt at stopping the danger was poor and didn't last long, before the two of them were also getting tossed around the PC like rag dolls by the tendrils, joining Green in the fun.

Yellow and Red then sprint out of Second's house, Red going straight to the ultramarine mess on the right side of the desktop.

"HEY! Over hereeee!!", Red calls out while jumping around, making a distraction to divert the beasts attention. The tendrils of the amalgamation dart towards Red, sending a spike of adrenaline through Red as he grins in challenge. He dodges, weaves and spins around the attacking tendrils. "That all you got!?", he yells challengingly, his bright yellow headband swaying in the nonexistent wind of the PC.

Meanwhile, Yellow races across the PC unnoticed, pondering to himself about the strange anomaly currently housing his friend's and his home. The beast almost seems...undeveloped, almost as if its still growing. That would explain why it's caused no direct harm so far.

"Okay, okay, what do i do? What do i do? What do i...." Yellow trails off as a rather disturbing sight confronts him, his eyes widening and his breath hitching.

The spread of ultramarine matter cracks across the PC, dropping Red, Green and Second on the ground roughly. The three of them get back on their feet and back away towards Yellow, watching as the Virus pulses and glitches.

"I think now is our time to GO-", Green screeches, leaping out of the way just in time as a spiked tendril penetrates the ground next to him.

"Where though!?", Blue retorts in frustration as he also dodges a tendril.

"The Outernet!! Come on!!" Yellow yells, frantically sprinting to the portal made by Chosen and Dark on the far right side of the desktop toolbar.

Second follows, beckoning for Green, Blue and Red to follow, "Come on!! We can go to Chosen!!", he yells, his voice panicked with worry for his friends's safety, "QUICK"

They all sprint towards the portal, Yellow and Red already having made an escape, however, Green's foot gets caught on a tendril and he trips, causing Second's heart to skyrocket with fear, the virus storming closer with speed. A firm hand grasps Green's wrist as hes pulled up to his feet, just catching his breath as the familiar cold feeling of the portal embodies him.

One by one they dive through the portal just in time as the sound of a screeching virus follows closely behind, destroying everything in its path, its glitching aura threatening the lives of any stick figure.

//Outernet//

"So...it tells me here, number one way to reduce stress levels...is to fucking breathe. Bitch, when am i not breathing!? UGH this book is stupid!", the sharp-toothed latino yells, throwing the "best ways to stay calm" book on the ground with annoyance.

"Maybe you're just not breathing enough", the halo bearer retorts with an eye roll.

"Maybe you should go DIE"

"MAYBE I'VE ALREADY DIED"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUNT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES INTO THE SUN, HEY!? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!? THEN NEITHER OF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO BREATHE!!", the dead inside man with a temper yells, losing his last straw of patience for today. "You two wont stop acting like whining toddlers and im sick of it!! Now SHUT UP before i MAKE YOU!!".

The Dark Lord's cocky ego can't help but plaster a smirk on his lips, leaning back in his hammock, "Maybe i'd like that...".

The Chosen One death stares his long life companion, his narrowing gaze piercing like daggers.

"Oh, ho buddy...you're dead...", Victim remarks with a smile of amusement, raising a playful eyebrow at Dark.

Chosen just sighs, trailing his gaze away and walking into the kitchen "you're lucky i love you, otherwise you wouldn't even know what pain is", he mutters, grabbing himself a glass of water.

"What's that supposed to mean?", Dark asks amusingly with a grin.

"It means what it means, dumbass". Chosen gifts Dark an unamused look, gaining a chuckle in response from the latter.

The room, despite its sound of consistent arguments and yelling, has a warm and comfortable atmosphere. It feels like home, and that's something all three of the complicated friends enjoy here. The comfortable silence lingers over the room as the sound of Chosen drinking a glass of water, Victim sketching something and Dark reading a book he never wanted to open, fills the air.

A small beep is then sounded on Dark's watch, casting the lord's gaze down to his left wrist. "Huh...the skittle gang must have come through the portal".

A/N

Hey, sorry if these chapters are a bit short. I plan to start making longer ones. I hope the storyline is coming across clear. Have a nice afternoon, morning or night <3