Glance? Where is Glance??

Oh my! that hurts my feelings!!! I'm taking care of you and you asking about him! Kera!!! I love you more than your lover!!

I know Miss Clove a mother like you has more love than any other lover! 

It's always been true that even though Kera didn't have any biological connection with the Royale family, yet Clove always uses to treat Kera like her own daughter. Even though Kera had a mother and whole family present in the mansion she would always think Royale family as her family more than hers because to her it felt real home. To her Jack was her family; everything. Sometimes he acts as a mother sometimes Father, brother, sister anything you could ask for. He was everything to Kera. 

I'm here only little bird! he said kissing her head. Kera hugged him tightly and everyone stopped looking at them. It felt that the world has suddenly stopped as Kera hugged him. Glance was feeling heavy for some reasons which made him to sit beside and hug her even more. We should leave them! sighed Miss Clove. 

Glance! Don't ever leave me like that!

I would never Kera! I would never! I will follow everywhere you go! I can go to bloody paths, dead bodies, dreams, eternal curses to be with you!!! 

Don't go anywhere! Don't follow me! Glance I want you to be here!! With me! In me! In front of my eyes and dreams! 

I'm already doing that Kera! said Glance caring her hairs. Glance kissed Kera slowly and emotionally to taste every piece of her hiding inside. Inside her fears, inside her dreams, inside her desires, her life. You are going to take rest! and I will hunt Nolan!!!

No! no!! Glance we do it together!

But little bir--

Shh!!! 

Said Kera covering Glance's lips. Not another word! her eyes soften. She couldn't lose Glance that was the only vision she had in her eyes. Alright! Alright! We will take the lead. The mission started minute later with every information Kera had remembered from Dream. From two bases to two information. They followed the bases and getting the pieces which yet created another map which no one was familiar with. 

I don't know if I ever had saw this! said Dr. Mucchin; Kera's father who was sitting by the private investigator room with others. Alright! give me the watch and key! 

What! how do you know it? 

I had saw that in dream and please tell what's the meaning behind it!!

Get the quartz and you will know it! 

And the key? encountered Karl

I don't know what key you are talking about!

The one which leads to the other side said Glance. 

Other side? asked Jack who didn't knew about it because he was busy arraigning his pawns for every mission. It's a code word used by Morris and the Alchemists to get to the source of the serum. It was given to Mucchin as he didn't know the place and also because no one in the town has power to go against or kill him dude to his security. 

The key! laughed Mucchin looking at Glance telling him it's not for him. What you mean father? 

Kera! only you will know it when time is right! 

I don't know anything about Key!!!

You won't! not now! not in this state of helplessness!!

Kera gritted her teeth because she remembered how her father taunted about her that she is nothing without him and his power. She looked away and Glace signed Karl to take him away because he won't be any help. All he does is hurt me! mumbled Kera.