"Tonight? What's tonight?" Erica questioned, leaning against the door.

Derek slipped off his sun glasses, tossing them in the backseat before rolling his eyes. "He has a triple date with Scott and Stiles."

"You're just jealous that I'm with Wesley and not you." Ashton teased, poking him in the shoulder.

"Shut up, Ash." Derek replied.

"No, no. I'm intrigued." Erica laughed.

"Shut. Up."

Ashton walked infront of Wesley as they made their way into the ice rink, the other holding their skates. "You know how to skate, right?" Ashton asked, sitting on the bench, Wesley sitting beside him.

"Yeah, I've done it a few times." Wesley replied, passing Ashton his skates. "Do you?"

"Of course he knows how too." Allison informed, walking behind them, pulling Scott with her. "He used to play hockey."

Wesley laughed. "Seriously?"

Ashton rolled his eyes, slipping on his skates. "It was a long time ago, and only for a few months." He murmured, glaring at his sister before standing and walking out onto the ice.

Wesley was seconds behind him, setting a hand on his waist. "Think you can teach me a few tricks?"

Ashton shrugged, slowly skating away from the other, a playful smile on his face. "If you can catch me."

"Oh, so that's how it is." Wesley responded, chuckling.

Ashton ran back into the rink as he heard the scream, nearly falling into Scott as he worked to fix his hoodie. "What the hell?"

Scott shrugged. Allison looked back at her brother, her eyes trailing over his clothes. "Ashton."

Ashton hummed, looking at his sister. "What?"

"Were you and Wes-"

Ashton coughed, shaking his head quickly. "Stop that sentence right now." He looked back at the rink. "For now, let's get Lydia home."

Ashton paused as his sister texted him, rolling his eyes as he looked at Erica. "You know, you could lay off Scott."

Erica shrugged. "Why should I?"

Ashton glared at the new beta. "Because I asked nicely."

Isaac cleared his throat, looking between the two as Derek made his way to the car. "Guys, is fighting necessary?"

Derek got into the car, looking at Ashton. "No killing her." He then looked back at Erica. "Leave Scott alone."

Erica rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Ashton scrolled through his messages as Derek drove to the rink, where they were going to pick up Boyd.

"We're here." Derek said, turning off his car and walking into the rink, the rest trailing in behind him.

Ashton stood beside Isaac as they watched Scott talk to Boyd, he was almost disappointed the beta hadn't noticed them yet.