Escape and Dealing With Annoyances

Start from the beginning

If it was possible to give his sub-light engines anymore, (Y/N) was trying, as he rocketed out of Coruscant's atmosphere as fast as he could. The sound of surface-to-air blasters roared behind him, but only a couple were able to make contact, though the mild explosions did not ease (Y/N)'s mind. Finally, he made it out of the atmosphere and immediately pulled the hyperdrive switch, sending him into the classic blue tunnel that finally signified his safety.

(Y/N) sat back in the captain's chair, breathing a heavy sigh of relief. He swallowed his spit, unsure of what to do now. At least, he was until he heard another voice in his head, a voice that should have been gone long ago.

"So you have chosen the Dark Path for good, boy," Pernicar chimed in, so much venom in the final word that (Y/N) could've sworn he had poison glands in life. He appeared in the control room of the Reckoner, the faint blue glow lighting up a section of it.

"Ah, the uninvited guest," Nox said, appearing opposite him. "Y'know, you're a tricky one, Jedi. I mean, hiding in a Holocron for a thousand years? Inside a vault? And I thought I was reckless."

"I was to teach those who were led astray. Led to follow the Dark Path into pain and ruin," Pernicar spat. "Led astray by people just. Like. You." Every word saw Pernicar walking closer and closer to Nox's apparition. Were it not for the fact that both were ghosts, (Y/N) would have thought a fistfight would break out right there. Not to mention that Pernicar's conjectures were making him mad.

"Led astray to what? To follow their passions? To trust their own judgment?" Nox spat back. "To not be unfeeling, uncaring droids who only follow orders?"

"All you Sith are the same," Pernicar replied. "Baiting in the young with promises of power and individuality, only to strip them of it, then throw them away when they are no longer useful." At that, (Y/N) finally snapped.

"I. Have had. ENOUGH!" he yelled, loud enough that it could have been mistaken for a Force Scream. He turned to Pernicar before continuing, "Enough of your hypocrisy, enough of your pride, enough of your holier-than-thou bullshit!" (Y/N) channeled the force once more into his hands, creating that same ball of energy that had allowed him to Force Walk with Nox all those months ago. However, where it was violet with Nox, this time...

It was bright crimson.

The same crimson energy forced Pernicar into the air, his hands dangling off to the sides, his legs held in place like carbonite. He was screaming in pain, but (Y/N) could not hear him. All he could think about was the constant lectures, the constant disapproval, the constant NOISE. And for a split second...

(Y/N) saw Mace Windu, floating in the air.

"And enough. Of. YOU!" (Y/N) threw his hands forward, the energy fully consuming Pernicar's force ghost. His spirit dissolved, leaving (Y/N) feeling even stronger than before. However, now Pernicar's voice was quiet. Where once Pernicar's own thoughts may have run through (Y/N)'s mind, now there was nothing. For the first time since the Jedi had used that damn Holocron, (Y/N) felt at peace.

"Incredible," Nox said, impressed with his young apprentice. "You didn't just Force Walk with him, you shocked him into one-ness with the Force. All the power he once wielded is now yours to use, and you don't even need to keep him appeased."

The voice of Nox snapped (Y/N) back to reality. He knew what now had to be done. (Y/N) ensured that the ship was on the correct course before retiring to the bedroom. He had already undertaken a similar process before, but this time, he was going all the way. He was going to make his kyber crystal bleed.

(Y/N) kneeled on the ground and began disassembling his lightsaber until the crystal finally revealed itself. (Y/N) began the process in earnest, pouring all of his hatred for the Jedi Council, especially Mace Windu, into it. All of the 'training,' all of the times Windu had 'coincidentally' walked in on him, Chaos, the man even installed a camera in the boy's room for kriff's sake!

The crystal tried to fight back. It reminded (Y/N) of the good times he had with the Jedi. Of when he and Ahsoka were mere younglings, how Obi-Wan had treated him well during his time under the Holocron's influence. But in (Y/N)'s mind, the damage had already been done. The Jedi as they were needed to be torn down, and while there was a chance a new one could be built in its place, (Y/N) would be the one to ensure the destruction happened, brick by brick if he had to.

(Y/N) opened his eyes to a fully completed lightsaber. (Y/N) once more grabbed hold of it and pressed the ignition button, a brilliant crimson color shooting from the emitter. Suddenly, (Y/N)'s face turned into a scowl. The crystal, in its attempt to remind him of the good times he had in the order, had only stoked the flames of his hatred further, and now, he felt like he needed to kill something. It was right then that the ship dropped from hyperspace, Nox having pulled the control stick. They were now floating over their destination, Jabiim. (Y/N) had the ship begin to circle the planet, looking for a settlement or city to land at, but that was interrupted quite rudely. An alarm blared in the cockpit.

"Kriff, tractor beam," (Y/N) said. "Nothing we can do but wait."

The Reckoner was forced to dock at a space station orbiting the planet, though it looked highly run down, like it would lose orbit at any time. Looking at the camera feed, (Y/N) saw several gangsters standing outside his ship, laughing with each other.

"How about you come out of there all nice and peaceful-like and hand over your valuables," one of them suggested, laughing. "We have you surrounded and wildly outgunned."

(Y/N) sighed at that, lowering the ramp to his ship. He quickly grabbed a cloak from the sleeping quarters and Kallig's helmet, throwing both on, his voice becoming modulated. (Y/N) stepped down the ramp, the clanking of his boots against the metal being off-putting to a couple of the gangsters.

"You claim to have me surrounded and outgunned," (Y/N) said, the calmness in his modulated voice off-putting even more of the gangsters. "All I am surrounded by... is ignorance."

FWISSSH

"And breathing corpses!"