Scott sighed, walking down the stairs and getting in the car. "Better be worth it." He whispered.

Derek rolled his eyes, driving off faster than what would be deemed safe.

"How'd you even turn him?" Scott questioned. "I mean, why Issac?"

"It was my idea." Ashton stated. "Isaac needed something, he needed control."

Scott paused, pointing to Derek. "So, you're turning them. But you," He turned, looking at Ashton, "You're the one choosing them."

"Guess we make a good team." Ashton muttered, glancing at Derek.

Ashton followed behind Derek and Scott as they walked into the house, looking around and taking in the furniture and pictures.

"If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asked, glancing between Derek and Ashton.

"We don't know yet." Derek responded, walking further into the house.

"Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott questioned.

"Because I trust my senses." Derek stated. "And it's a combination of them." He looked to Scott. "Not just your sense of smell."

Scott swallowed, avoiding Derek's eyes. "You saw the lacrosse thing today."

"Yeah." Derek responded.

"Did it look that bad?" Scott whispered.

Derek took a breath, putting a hand on Scott's shoulder, moving him further into the house. "Yeah."

Ashton chuckled, looking around the house. "Imma look around." He told them, moving into one of the other rooms as they made their way downstairs.

Derek had already been here, with Ashton, directly after the lacrosse practice. So Ashton had no interest in having to re-explore everything with Scott.

Ashton walked down the hallway, opening the first door. He looked around the room.

It was obviously, a bedroom. But it looked like it hasn't been used in years. There were boxes all over the floor, the bed covered in photos and small belongings.

Ashton walked further into the room, looking down at the dresser. He picked up the silver medal on the dresser. "Fifth place, Beacon Hills swim team." He muttered, running his thumb over the engravement.

He put the medal back on the dresser, walking out of the room and back down the hallway just as Derek walked out of the basement.

Ashton frowned, looking around. "Where's Scott?"

"Downstairs." Derek replied. "Think you can get a ride? I'm heading to Stiles's."

Ashton nodded, walking past Derek and going downstairs. "Scott?"

"Right here." Scott called back, glancing up from the freezer.

Ashton walked down the stairs, walking up behind the beta. "Feeling it yet?" He whispered.

Scott nodded, closing his eyes, focusing on his breath before opening them again. "It's fine."