5. Hosu? I'm Sorry I couldn't save you...

Yn Pov

Rasu and I were walking the streets of Hosu city. We finally found our hotel. All we had to do now was wait for Keigo. Turns out Oshi did all his research for nothing. I'll take him for ice cream or something, tho.

Tama and the others planned for us to hang out together when I got back. They wished me luck with Hosu. All I really knew was that Rasu and I would investigate. Nezu found sightings of Black Beard and League in Hosu.

Zoro and Smoker would be a city over, and Sabo and Fujitora would check out this I-Island. Chopper would stay behind and take care of U.A.. He was relieved but cried, realizing it would be just him.

I was kinda glad to be in Hosu, tho. I asked Nezu about glasses. Apparently, his brother was attacked by a bad guy who paralyzed him. Now Ida was miraculously in Hosu where his brother's attacker is. I had a terrible feeling about all this.

"Hey Yn, and uh Amatarasu sir."Kei said, sweating. Rasu's gaze hardened as he eyed Kei. I sighed before hugging Red Bird.

"I haven't seen you in a but Kei. I'm glad we get to work together." I said, he chuckled before grabbing my bag for me.

"Good job at the festival, tho I got to watch. You did amazing." His face was slightly red. I feel Rasu grabbing me. He opened the door to our hotel room and threw me in.

"Stay." He said before throwing a bag of potato chip at me. Their the best chips of both worlds.

I heard yelling and some screaming, but Rasu told me to stay. He'll probably give me more chips for this. He finally came back, and I changed into my new costume that came with a pretty pair of red heels. Rasu's had the same color palette with his outfit.

It's only the first night and the 3 of us sora above Hosu. We flew through alleyways and busy streets. There are a few thugs here and their but nothing out of the ordinary.

The second was also normal throughout the day. I had a weird feeling all throughout the day. I felt as if I was being watched, and so did Rasu. During the night, I could have sworn I saw someone on top of a building. When I got closer, the figure was gone.

As the 3rd night rolled around, I felt the need to fly with Rasu. He was annoyed but allowed it.

"Why exactly did you come with me again?" He asked.

"Don't know, I just felt like it. Is that so odd of me?"

"No, I guess not."

We continued to fly in a comfortable silence till an explosion happened. We glanced at one another before speeding over. Two Nomus jumped out at us, swinging. We pushed them to an empty but wide street.

"I hate these things, Rasu kick they can regenerate so go for the brain." I said before shooting a lightning bolt at the Nomu I was fighting. Rasu and I ended up back to back before switching Nomu. we placed their head between our plans and burned them.

"Let's go, I saw more down in the -" My eyes widened as Rasu gets sent flying into me. My phone Buzzed yet again, it didn't distract me till I noticed it was only a location from Broccoli. Something was seriously wrong. Rasu had wide eyes and was looking at his attacker. I looked over, making my own eyes widen.

"Well, if it isn't big brother Rasu and baby mishap."

It was him.

He was a product of my father's first marriage. The last child his mother bor before dying. He shared a mother with Rasu.

"Tera?" Rasu spoke. His eyes were slightly watery. He looked at Tera with pain.

"Don't 'Tera?' Me foolish brother." He said, mimicking Rasu.