Chapter nineteen: Congratulations

Start from the beginning

"You too" he conveyed locking his gaze at others vacillating one, taehyung's one affectionate gaze was sufficient for thousands of butterflies to erupt inside jimin's stomach. His primary concern was the distance between them which basically felt non existent. Taehyung lowered his hand to Jimin's waist holding it gently while taking a tissue from the side shelf, he wiped off the cream from his cheeks. Jimin cheeks heated up turning a shade of pink, his hands hanging in midair finding a place to rest, glancing at the still boy the taller slowly wiped his hands. Jimin's heartbeat fastened at the sensual atmosphere around them and their closeness was cherry on top. Taehyung's case was no different to jimin. Both were busy in their own bubble unconcerned to the people around them. Unaware of surrounding Taehyung leaned a little closer to jimin, their faces inches apart when a voice interrupted them.

"I am sorry, please spare me I am a child of namjesus" eunwoo exclaimed covering his eyes, jimin shoved taehyung aside glancing at his brother whose voice grabbed everyone's attention. All of them viewed the couple, taehyung smiled shyly not meeting their stares. Fortunately the scene wasn't witnessed by everyone except eunwoo.

"Umm..l-lets join them" jimin shuttered walking towards the couch followed by a smiley taehyung and an embarrassed eunwoo. Mr Park who just walked out of the kitchen peered at the boys resting on the sofa.

"Is the party over? Why are you all sitting like that, what kind of party it is if we aren't dancing"

He tugged jungkook trying to lift him from the couch.

"Go put on some music and you all stop behaving like grandpas"

"Grandpa title suits Yoongi not me" Jin announced jerking up from the couch and standing with confidence.

"Put on a romantic one i will record you all" Mr Park expressed his intrusive shipping desire afterall he could observe many pairs present here.
Jungkook linked his cellphone to the speaker playing a romantic song and strolling back to eunwoo.

Holding jimin's hand taehyung also stood up for the dance, before Jimin could intrude he found himself being dragged near the others. Taehyung lifted jimin's hand placing it on his shoulders while wrapping his hands around the latter's waist, swaying slowly along the music. Jimin's previous expression morphed to a calm and soft one after witnessing the sweet smile of the raven head.

 Jimin's previous expression morphed to a calm and soft one after witnessing the sweet smile of the raven head

"Join me" hobi added presenting an open hand in front of Yoongi only to be royally ignored by him.

"I don't know anything about dance, so leave me alone" Yoongi said reluctant to move.

"I am a dancer for a reason, I'll teach you"
He held the person dragging him.

"Hajima" his shouts were clearly ignored by the one dragging him.

"So how come dad invited you here?"
Jimin questioned while locking his gaze with the taller.

"I came to meet you at the hospital and saw eunwoo there with a bouquet that's when he informed me about you being awarded, so i suggested him to plan a surprise and he then invited me over, although I still haven't talked to your dad, it's still making me nervous." Taehyung uttered swirling him once then inching closer to his angel.