CH.7

*J U N G K O O K*

*J U N G K O O K*

"Yaah, Jeon Jungkook you punk!!" Min Yoongi shouted following the angry yet unbothered Jungkook inside the Jeon Castle.

Jungkook took a right turn to step inside his lavish bar with Yoongi behind him. When Jungkook was filling his golden glass with red wine, Yoongi filled another one next to him without Jungkook knowing.

Jungkook turned to face Yoongi only to get his face splashed with the alcohol Yoongi filled in his glass. An awkward silence maintained the room for a whole minute with Jungkook and Yoongi standing there cool and calm for an explanation from eachother.

"I am assume you are the only one Jeon Jungkook in the whole kingdom, cause I am not talking to the walls!" Yoongi snapped like a frustrated mother, meanwhile Jungkook was calmly waiting for all the alcohol to drop off his bangs and face.

Jungkook sighed, "Hyung, why do you think I filled two glasses of wine?" he spoke with disenchantment in his orbs, Yoongi dragged his gaze to the two golden glasses.

"Now, tell me why you suddenly brought a pause to the war. I thought it was my gift!" Yoongi sat on the chair taking a glass from Jungkook.

"I have something much better for you" Jungkook said.

*********

"Kim Seokjin? Isn't he the new King
of the west? The son of King Jinmoon?!" Yoongi interrogated, Jungkook nodded gulping the wine. "Yaah~ I know that punk! His biggest strength is his handsome face and wide shoulders" he said clicking his tongue.

"He's too proud of that face, aren't he?" Jungkook scoffed.

Yoongi shook his head raising his eyebrows, "He is one spolied brat, the only son to his father" he began about Seokjin. "All he ever achieved in his life was given by his father, the throne, the kingdom, everything. He just appears to be 'that kind prince' , now king, however no one is as corrupted as him in his kingdom. He is lashing off everything from his people behind their backs. Nonetheless, as bad as he is.... his defence skills are something we should praise." he informed. "And the wh0re he is, there isn't one princess he hasn't got a taste of. His d!ck needs a new woman every week"