𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

It all started then,

Trillions of years ago when the Earth was not even created, humans still existed then. However back then they lived in a place called heaven which was so lustrous and bright that even the sun failed to shine that way, it contained the sweetest and the purest form of water, it was so beautiful that even the angels would get jealous of it's never ending beauty. The people praised a deity there, they brought the deity food, fruits, silver and pearls and other things which were used as a form of thanking the God for saving and protecting them.

Nonetheless, evil and bad spirited people still existed. They performed sins as if they weren't be seen by the deity, they robbed and killed people, they tortured them as well without any fear of the God who was watching them.

The God didn't turned a blind eye to it either, he made sure to watch them and give them chances to look upon themselves and ask for mercy and forgiveness. When the problems increased day by day the people became helpless and begged for the help of their deity.

The deity didn't wait for them to ask for forgiveness anymore, it was too late by then and now was the time to punish the evil by burning them in the fires of hell. As the people who lived in heaven were humans as well no matter how bad they were, the deity planned to punish them in the worst way because the place where they lived in was heaven to start with and even after providing all the mercy and goodness people became worst losing the fear of God.

And worst needed to be treated with worst so then the God created a beautiful poisonous hell, painted it with blue water and green grass, decorated it with flowers and natural resources to make it look less painful, more favorable and named it Earth.

"The which who performs sin must pay for it. Evil, the punishment to your unforgivable act is the living hell, Earth" announced the deity in a loud voice to the sinners and threw them into the Earth taking their memories so they don't remember why they are here and made those the angels who were good and committed no sin.

When humans came on Earth and grew over the years, they began to find this hell favorable, they made fantasies about heaven and hell by themselves and wrote books about it, they began to call it second heaven using each and every of it's resources. But at the end of the day, they were only sinners, over the years they began to become selfish, more cruel, they started to play dirty politics, became devilish and more sinful than they were, wanting to have everything to themselves, they grew lustful and desired more thinking that they are the kings and God only existed in fantasies.

The angels laughed hard on these foolish humans who had no idea that they are just making it hard for them, they feared this beautiful hell more than the one which was besides the heaven because in that hell lived only Satan who also feared God but Earth contained those devils who disguised in innocent faces and feared no God. The hell is empty and devils are here. They tried to make their own heaven on the planet which made this hell more worst.

The hell which we created isn't a faraway place we get sent once life is over. We perform our sins here and we pay for it here.

The few of us who are innocent and just want to get a good life are the ones who suffer the most, in the world of devils they are innocent humans who gets crushed and abandoned by the sinners who never asked for mercy. And this is how the ones who truly wanted to get better, pay for their sins. Some become broken souls with a ray of hope and some take the path of evil to kill evil.

This is the place where there is no fear of God, this is where the devils are born, this is living hell because where there is evil there is no God.

THE GOD ENDS HERE!

************

A/n:- Alright 👐 I made it quite serious 👀 I hate this planet ok and I myself consider it as hell so.... it just got serious 🤷‍♀️

|| VOTE || COMMENT ||