Epilogue

(this is also my fanart that i posted on my DeviantArt account)

The wedding was 6 months later, on a sunny day in June. The local pastor married them at Pontypandy Church, and everyone attended. Sam and Arnold were the best men, while Ellie was the best woman. Sarah was the flower girl, and James was the ring bearer. Derek and Norman had to serve the wedding cake, which they didn't mind doing because they were now 11 years old and quite mature.

The wedding cake was fabulous. For years afterwards, everyone said that it was the best that they had ever tasted, especially Trevor, who had now fully recovered from his injuries and ate 6 slices before barfing in the men's bathroom. Arnold, being the one who found him, was naturally traumatized for a few weeks afterwards.

For their honeymoon, Elvis and Penny Cridlington-Morris went to Paris, France, one of the most romantic places on the planet. There they saw the Eifel Tower, ate French food, and Elvis even learned a bit of French while there.

After the honeymoon, they went back to Pontypandy, and 3 weeks later their little baby boy Nathaniel Cridlington-Morris was born. He was beautiful, with his mother's eyes and his father's hair. 

"He's the most beautiful thing ever," Elvis said as he kissed his wife's forehead, "I haven't seen anyone so cute since I met you."

"Oh shush," Penny said, and kissed him back although she was still tired, "you know he's cute because of you."

Nate was a smart little boy. Even though his IQ wouldn't be tested until he was 11 (and it was found to be 300), his parents knew from the time when he was a little baby that he was destined for great things. He was the smartest in his class, always getting the best marks, and often asked obscure questions, from the time when he was 3 or even 2 years old.

But Nate was not their only child. 2 years after he was born, at the ages of 34 and 35, they had a little girl named Emily. With her father's blue eyes and her mother's golden hair, she was similar to the latter in many ways. Always a keen athlete and with a strong and tough side, she was truly one of the founding members of the family.

5 years after that they had a surprise: they were expecting again! And so Ryan was born into the world. With eyes like his mother, he was truly a Cridlington. Although he had blond hair, his little pompadour and slightly clueless demeanor made him quite charming. With a talent for filmmaking and dinosaurs, he was similar to Trevor Evans in that he was always flirting with the ladies.

"I wonder where he got that from?" Elvis would often ask his wife.

"Oh, you know," Penny would tease him playfully, "probably you. You're such a romantic."

And Elvis would blush and say, "no, you're more romantic."

However, the family kept growing after that. 3 years after Ryan, they had twins: Lucy and Gilligan. Lucy was very similar to her father, with his eyes and hairstyle, a jet black pompadour, and had quite a shy, clumsy, and slightly clueless yet well-meaning demeanor. However, where father and daughter differed was cooking skills. While Elvis often failed, although everyone was far too nice to admit it, Lucy succeeded. She was so good in fact, that many wondered if she had gotten it from her mother, who was good at cooking, but not nearly as good as her daughter.

And the littlest, born 3 minutes after his sister, came Gilligan. With the most unique hair of them all, a bit of blond, a bit of jet black, but all mostly a brownish mixture, Gilligan was adventurous and always willing to take risks. With one eye color of his mother's and one eye color of his father's, Gilligan loved pirates. So much so that he dressed like one and refused to shave half the time. Thus he often looked like he was 10 years older than he actually was. However, despite his confidence, there were times when he could be quite forgetful, much like his father, and there was always a mistake waiting for him somewhere along the path of life.

And so, as they had children and grandchildren, Elvis and Penny lived happily ever after in peace and harmony, in the troublesome little town of Pontypandy, Wales, where anything could happen.

The End.