rest / / yandere!asmodeus

ship/pairing: Yandere!Asmodeus x g/n!reader

fandom: Helluva Boss

request: anon: yandere asmodeus

warnings: yandere, kidnapped reader, too many pet names (reader gets called darling, sweetie, honey, and baby), forced close proximity, unwanted touching (not sexual), unhealthy relationship, not proofread

word count: 710

A/N: i'm so very tired rn. i do not in any way support yandere behaviour, please know that this writing is purely fictional, and should not ever be reenacted in real life

You glare at the door in front of you, debating running away and back to the comfort of your own bed. No, comfort wasn't the right word. Your mattress felt unusually hard tonight, and the sheets felt like sandpaper grinding against your skin. Your blankets were too hot and you felt suffocated underneath them, but that wasn't nearly as bad as the uncomfortable sensation you got from sleeping without any covers. After an eternity of contemplation, you will yourself to lift your hand to the door, your knuckle knocking against the wood. Regret immediately hits you as the sound rings through your ears, but you stay still. It's been too long since you got a good night's sleep and you weren't gonna let an overgrown chicken stop you from getting that. You're not letting your guard down, and you're not letting yourself forget about the monster he really is. The love he claims to shower you with is nothing but poison he decorates with food dye and glitter. And you won't fall for it, no matter what.

"What's the matter darling?" he opens the door and you reluctantly crane your neck upwards to meet his eyes.

"I can't sleep." you say simply, hands clinging onto your pyjama shirt.

You don't miss the way his smile widens ever so slightly, before he asks, "Do you wanna sleep in my bed?" he pushes his door open further, allowing you to get a look at his bed. Your body has never felt as exhausted as it does when you see his bed. It's just so big and fluffy, and the blankets are so soft, you feel like they're calling to you, telling you to come sleep.

The thought of saying no and marching back to your own room crosses your mind more than once, but you genuinely don't think you have the energy to do that right now. Nodding your head, you remind yourself of all the shit he's put you through, you just really want a good sleep. You're not falling in love with him like he's so convinced you eventually will and you never will, you know that.

"Is everything alright with your bed sweetie? Anything you need fixed?"

"I dunno I just couldn't sleep." you shrug, frustrated over how genuine his voice sounded.

He grabs your shoulders, leading you to the bed, "Well not to worry darling, you're always welcome to sleep in my bed."

You know that. Not a day went by when he wasn't reassuring you that there wasn't any pressure to sleep with him, and that he trusted you to grow comfortable with him in your own time. Though apparently not enough to not kidnap you. You keep reminding yourself of that whenever you catch yourself thinking about how nice he treats you. Or whenever you find yourself wanting to believe him when he tells you how much he loves you.

The bed as you suspected is comfortable as fuck. The soft sheets and blankets gently hug your body, and you can feel yourself sinking into the mattress. It's almost enough to make you forget about your captor lying next to you. Almost.

"You comfortable honey?" his voice rings through your ear, making you aware of just how close he is.

Shuffling over to further the distance between you, you sigh, "I hope you know I'm only doing this for your bed, this has nothing to do with you."

"I know." he answers nonchalantly, making your chest tighten with frustration.

You sit up, staring at him with the coldest glare you can muster, "I just want it absolutely clear that I'm exhausted yet I took like, ten minutes standing in front of your door, contemplating sleeping in the same bed as you."

"You're adorable baby." he says tiredly, laughing softly as if this were just some joke. His hand gently but firmly pushes you back down to the bed, done with the ease of moving a pillow. You go to make yourself more comfortable on the bed, but feel Ozzie's hand pull you against his much larger body.

Before you can even begin to struggle, you're trapped between him and his arm, as his mumbled voice softly speaks to you, "Get some rest darling. I love you."