consequences of feeling sick / / yandere!teddy lobo

ship/pairing: Yandere!Teddy Lobo x g/n!reader

fandom: Renfield

warnings: probably really ooc, yandere, unhealthy relationships, mentions of vomiting, issues with eating, being chained up, mentions of feeding tubes, threats of force feeding, kissing

word count: 744

A/N: i don't really know what this is, i got the idea last night and the notes i left future me were not at all helpful, hence why this is ass. i do not in any way support yandere behaviour, please know that this writing is purely fictional, and should not ever be reenacted in real life

You stared at the bowl of cereal on the table, the sight of it making your stomach churn with disgust. The cereal grew mushy and soggy during the time you hadn't been eating, which just made you feel even worse about eating it. Every time you even thought of taking a bite, you felt like bile would rise up in your throat. It was one thing to think about eating when everything about your situation made you sick to your stomach, it was another to attempt to eat with your captor sitting directly across from you, watching your every move.

"We're not leaving this table until you eat."

You kicked your legs awkwardly, feeling chains rattle against them as you did. You looked up at Teddy, shrinking back as you met his eyes, "I'm not hungry."

A frustrated sigh left his lips. You could tell his patience was wearing thin, "You haven't been hungry for the last few days, and if you think I'm gonna let you starve, you're sorely mistaken, Y/N. You need to eat."

"I feel sick." you mumbled, avoiding eye contact with Teddy. He said nothing, nodding to someone behind you, before he stood up from his seat, staring down at you. A man came from behind you and unlocked the chains around your legs.

"Get up."

You did as he said, and he grabbed you by the hand, pushing you in front of him with his hands on your shoulders, guiding you through a hall. He stopped walking, and you were standing in front of a shut door.

"Go on, open it." he instructed, the amused tone in his voice making you shiver in fear.

With shaking hands, you opened the door, letting Teddy lead you inside the room. It was an average sized room with light grey walls, the plainness of it definitely didn't match the rest of the mansion. A single bed was placed against the wall, beeping machines and medical supplies surrounding its sides. You looked at Teddy for some kind of explanation. He shifted his grip on you so he stood beside you with an arm around your waist.

"This room is where you can go when you're not gonna eat." he explained, his hand squeezing your waist as he felt your heart rate grow rapidly, "So instead of eating the easy, non painful way, you can be hooked up to these machines and feeding tubes. And of course it's not just gonna be while you're eating, you're gonna need to be here all day for it to properly work so these machines can process how much nutrients you're getting and shit." he turned his head to look at you, taking in the uncomfortable look on your face. "So does that sound good, baby?"

You stared blankly at the room in front of you, unable to even process what Teddy was saying anymore. Before you could even register what you were doing, you pushed yourself against him and slipped out of his grip, quickly running out the room. With a sigh, Teddy pulled out his phone and walked out of the room, following the direction he saw you run in, "They tried running again, do you think you can-" he stopped himself when he walked into the dining room and saw you at the table, hastily eating your cereal, "Never mind." he put his phone in his pocket and walked toward you.

"Don't eat too fast," you were startled at his voice, watching fearfully as he sat down beside you, "You'll get indigestion."

You swallowed a spoonful, eyes widened slightly with fear as you felt his gaze on you.

"Look at me," he grabbed your chin with his thumb and forefinger, lifting your head to meet his eyes, "I love you so much. I don't like having to scare you with stuff like that, but I have to take care of you, and that includes getting you to eat. So what you need to do is listen to me when I tell you to do something." he paused, his eyes scanning your face, eyes darting down to your lips, "Understand?"

You nodded fearfully, letting him pull your face toward his and kiss your lips, his touch surprisingly gentle, before he pulled away.

"And hey," You went to turn your head away and continue eating, when his grip firmed up, rendering you unable to move, "don't ever run away from me when I'm talking to you."