Mishi immediately sat up straight as she looked at her brother.

"Now answer my questions." Harib was behaving more like a principal than brother.

Mishi nodded and Harib started.

"Gari chalane ki zid tumhari thi?" He asked.

Mishi thought for a moment to save Hamza but she couldn't she was scared so she just shook her head.

"Hamza forced you?" Harib asked again.

Mishi again shook her head he pestered her but definitely didn't force her.

Harib nodded absolutely furious.

"Were you driving at main road?" He asked and she shook her head again.

"Izzah ki ghar ki gali mein." She replied when she looked at Harib 'explain more' expression.

"Seat belts?" Harib asked and she nodded again.

"I am glad both of you are save but do you realise this sudden rush of adrenaline could have caused so much damage?" Harib's voice rose up and Mishi shrink back in her seat.

"Samne gari nhi hoti koi chalta wa insaan hota? Koi buzarg hota ya tak ke koi billi janwar hota? Pata ha kia hota uske sath hashar hojata us bechare ka keema banjata itni speed ki wajah se!" Harib shouted.

Tears formed in Mishi eyes as he started crying.

Harib sighed angrily.

"Ek to kuch bolo nahi ansoo ki tankia behena shuru hojati ha!" He snapped.

"Just thank your stars ke I am controlling myself I have never felt like slapping you but right now I want to. I am sure baba ko pata chalega he would want to do the same!" Harib's tone was unforgiving and harsh.

"Anyway let talk about the damage you have done." Harib tilted his chair back in his position as he glared at her again.

Mishi was trying hard to keep her tears in check but she failed. Harib's word hurt her.

"Jis larke ki gari apne mari ha apko pata ha usko kitne ka damage hua ha?" Harib leaned back on chair and asked with folded arms.

Mishi stayed quite not really having anything to say.

"Me itna besharam to hu nhi ke meri bhen kisi ka nuqsan karke aye aur me use payback na karu but the thing is if I will pay for it you will never realise the value of money so you will be the one paying for it." Harib announced.

"Me..in?" Mishi asked confused she definitely have no funds to pay for something this big.

"Yes you." Harib said with finality.

"I think its high time you guys learn a lesson or two." Harib said making Mishi's breath hitch.

"I remember kuch mahino phele jab baba London gaye you specifically asked for a bag as your birthday gift! We all discussed it because of very high price how much was it exactly?" Harib asked with raised brows.

The dior bag her father gifted her five months ago was on her list for so long and she absolutely adores that bag.

"How much was it Mishaal?" Harib asked loudly.

"5 lacs." Mishi said just above the whisper level.

"Good enough to pay for Zaayan's car." Harib replied.

Before Mishi can reply he continued.

"Three days you have three days facebook ke thrift group pe upload pictures of it you are selling it. It is high end luxury product it will be sold out within minutes. Jo cash ayega mere sath akar you will personally pay it to Zaayan and will offer him a sincere apology." Harib announced with finality.