Jin (Dating app)

Începe de la început

Desperate to get distracted she checked her phone notifications discreetly, only to find a notification from the dating app Ryujin had downloaded for her.

Opening it she found a request from a particular someone, that being....... Seokjin?

The popular yet kind hearted boy of the school who happened to be Ryujin's cousin too.

She wasn't expecting him to be on a dating app, especially when he had girls swooning over him for his looks, smartness and talent.

Reaching to the conclusion that it was someone impersonating Jin, she decided to swipe left on it, only to jump slightly on her seat in shock when a soft yet masculine voice sounded behind her.

"That wasn't very nice you know", it whispered lowly, and turning around she came face to face with him. Kim Seokjin.

"You- you really asked me out like- oh-", her face dawned with realization as it mingled with the disbelief in her tone, and Jin chuckled lightly as he nodded, leaning back.

The way he licked his lips and smirked, exuding confidence with his hair slicked back that way, was so indescribably hot, it was almost dangerous.

Y/n didn't even realize she was staring until the bell rang, causing her to flinch very lightly, breaking out of her trance.

"So will you go on a date with me? Dinner?", he asked in that beautiful, breathy voice of his, making her heart flutter as she let out a giggle.

"Yes, can't turn the offer down I guess"

This was the Kim Seokjin they were talking about.

Jin nodded in appreciation and handed her his phone.

"I think I'll need your number, I'll pick you up, how does that sound?", he smiled mischievously, his plump lips curving up beautifully.

Smooth.

"Ok", was all Y/n could muster, too entranced by his charisma.

"Dress nice for me", Jin smirked yet again, sending a charming wink in her direction as he made his way outside of class.

Y/n leaned back in her own seat in disbelief, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

-

"DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY GOOD DRESSES Y/N?", Jimin exclaimed, going through the pile of clothes he had dumped onto her bed, basically her whole closet.

Jimin was overjoyed at the prospect of his friend finally going on a date, and had taken up the job of dressing her up.

One thing about him was he had an immaculate sense of fashion, and Y/n trusted him entirely with her outfits.

"I wish I did", she groaned into her pillow, stressed as Jin was coming to pick her up in an hour.

"Actually", a grin made it's way to his face. "This- is perfect".

He held up a red velvet spaghetti strapped top, and a black pencil skirt, causing Y/n's eyes to widen as he threw the hangers at her.