Bambi sat up and rubbed her eyes, the sun blinding her slightly as she watched Pope near the door, "where are you going?"

"so, find him before they do?" JJ asked Pope, wondering what he meant.

Bambi wondered if Kiara had something to do with the way Pope was acting. the boy was never this spontaneous or brave. especially when i came to the police.

she noticed how the pair didn't speak the whole car ride back to the wreck and how he would throw glares at Kiara every time she opened her mouth.

she knew he had something for her, she could tell from the look on his face when he watched her dancing with John B.

"we're gonna need gas for the boat." he planned ahead, swinging the keys on his finger.

"hey, you be careful, okay?" Kiara smiled at him, but the boy only stared at her with nothing to say.

he then turned to Bambi and JJ, not taking one glance at Kiara, "meet me at the dock at three. don't be late."

JJ through a glance at Bambi and she threw one back, showing that she also saw how Pope was only directly talking to them.

once he left with a slam of the door, Kiara scoffed to herself before getting out of her seat and following after him.

JJ looked at Bambi and placed his hand out, the girl placing hers in his immediately as he pulled her in and kissed her on the lips, "how did you sleep? i seen you moved to the floor."

"i couldn't get comfy." she shrugged, rubbing her finger against her hand, "you?"

"it was okay, i kinda miss your bed though, it's so comfy compared to that." he smiled, trying to lighten the girl up.

"i surprisingly agree with you." Bambi grinned before hearing the revving over the motorcycle, "we should probably go and make sure they haven't killed each other."

the couple made their way out of the wreck hand in hand and was met with Pope reviving the engine every time Kiara tried to talk to him until eventually, he rode off completely.

Kiara turned around, defeat on her face. if he didn't want to talk to her, fine. that was his fault. she was the one trying to work things out with her and he was ignoring it.

the three pogues looked up at the sky when they heard a helicopter flying over them. it was usual to have a helicopter fly over since the island wasn't very big, it was mainly just cops.

Bambi knew that this wasn't just an island thing anymore. what they think John B did was serious. this was the Sheriff of the whole island.

"who the hell is that?" JJ asked nobody in particular, the girl beside him taking a deep breath in.

"it's getting serious now."

THE POGUES STOOD IN THR WRECK AS they began packing things for John B to live off when he left with the boat. Bambi had a frown when she packed, she didn't want him to leave but she knew this was the only way to keep him safe.

she looked at Kiara who also had a frown on her face and decided to let her curiosity get the best of her, "did you reject him?"