୨ৎ chris- " i care about her more then you do! "

chris x oc imagine ! they are 27 !

they are 27 !

"Daddy... I can't sleep" their daughter Alicia, said as she hold her stuffed bear while standing beside the bed. "Gracie" Chris said tapping her shoulder. "what?" She yawned."Alicia, can't sleep. Can you take care off it?" Gracie sighed and got out of bed taking her daughter's hand and leading her to the bedroom. "Alicia, try to sleep. I leave the door open so wake me up if something happeneds"

"can you stay until I fall asleep" her daughter asked making puppy eyes."okay fine, but try to sleep"

Gracie noticed that her daughter finally fallen asleep."finally" she said as she walked to her bedroom again and laid down next to Chris.

The next morning was chaos, both me and Chris woke up late to work and I had a meeting.
Both of us forgot about Alicia "mom! Dad!" Alicia came in running in the kitchen. "Chris can you please take your daughter to kindergarten, i have a meeting and I'm already late"

"no, I can't i have a meeting" Chris said rolling his eyes at his wife, Gracie sighed and told her daughter to go to her room, and pick out some clothes. "okay mommy"

"Chris.. we talk after work, but you have to take care of your daughter more!" Gracie said frustrated. "what?" He said confused. "You've been letting me do all the work for like weeks now, it's exhausting when I have work too"

Chris sighed and rolled his eyes. "I do take care of her, more than you do" Gracie made a disappointing face."fuck you Christopher" was the last thing Gracie said before taking their daughter to kindergarten because Chris wouldn't.

When she came back home, her husband wasn't home yet so she sat down watching tv with Alicia.
"hi love" chris said as he entered the living room.
Gracie didn't answer she just kept watching tv.
"I'm sorry" he said as Alicia looked at her dad.
"for what?" the little girl asked and looked at her mom and dad. "I meant for your mom" Chris said as he hugged his daughter. "Don't talk to me" Gracie said as she got up from the couch.
"Alicia,go to your room and play. I'm gonna talk to mommy" Chris said to his daughter, and then walked to their bedroom where Gracie were.

"I love you Grace" Chris said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry,work have just been hard"

"It's okay Chris,I love you too"

AUTHOR !
Check out my fanfic lovers rock !
scream x the triplets !!