୨ৎ chris - "flowers?"

summary: chris being cute, and giving you flowers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

summary: chris being cute, and giving you flowers.

warnings: pet names ( baby,love ) lmfaoo

୨ৎ

This week have been stressful for you, work was really stressing you out.Chris was worried for you as he heard you cry sometimes in bed. You tried getting some sleep, but you just couldn't you had to finish work. "Love, aren't you gonna sleep soon? You have been working since like 5am?" He asked, rubbing her lower back."Just give me ten minutes" you said as you were typing on the computer.

The clock was now 2am, and Chris was sleeping. You closed the computer and sighed laying your head on the table almost falling asleep.

Your alarm clock was gonna go off in like 4 hours, so you still couldn't get much sleep.Tomorrow was a very important meeting, that you had to go to.

6:30am

You yawned as you turned around facing Chris.
"Good morning baby" you smiled and gave him a kiss. "I have an important meeting, I'm very stressed it's in an hour" Chris watched as his girlfriend were struggling finding clothes.
"Is this good?" You asked, looking at yourself in the mirror. "yes, you always look good" Chris said and smiled.

5:30pm

"Hi Chris" you said as you entered the house, finally home from work."Hello Love" he said as he hugged you. "I have something for you"

"really?what?" You said as you looked at him with a smile on your face. He went to the kitchen as he came out to the hallway with flowers in his hand. "Flowers?"  He handed you the flowers as you kissed his forehead."I love you Chris, thank you"

A/N
Not proofread or anything
So I don't know if it's bad or good but
just wanted to do something cute !! ୨ৎ

Angst coming soon..