୨ৎ Chris - late night swim

REQUEST ! emilylovestoes 💘💘

REQUEST !
emilylovestoes
💘💘

⚠️ ( KISSING,SMOKING ) ⚠️

Emily sat on the edge of the pool smoking and watching Chris swim

Emily sat on the edge of the pool smoking and watching Chris swim. "Stop smoking, it smells awful.." Chris complained while swimming to his girlfriend. "swim with me, your boring"

"Fine" She said as she started to take of her oversized shirt, and jumped in the water."you just splashed water all over me!" Chris said, rubbing his eyes. "it doesn't matter now that you're in the water" Emily said swimming away from him giggling. "i'm gonna drown you" he playfully said, the girl gave him a glare and continued swimming.He grabbed her by her leg and pulled her towards him. "hey!" He laughed while grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer. "Chris, I'm not gonna make out with you in the pool.. your parents are here!"

"they are asleep, and your smoking?" He said before smashing his lips on hers."Chris-" she started and pulled away. "just shut up" he said kissing her again. 

"Chris! Emily!" They both turned around to see Marylou stand there. "hey.." Emily said as Marylou smiled "I got a picture off you two, wanna see?"
The boy looked at his girlfriend and then back at his mom. "sure.." Marylou made a little run to the water and bent down to show them.
"cute"

AUTHOR !
SHE HAD BIKINI UNDER❌🚫🚫🚫

Marylou is so cute

Active era ??🔫🔫🔫🥰🥰🥰

Sorry that this is short !!

Thank you for requesting <33