୨ৎ sturniolo triplets - 'sister'

Sh/self harm warning ! don't read if it triggers you or if you're uncomfortable :) (not much)

don't read if it triggers you or if you're uncomfortable :) (not much)

The sturniolo triplets & Sophia ( sturniolo sister )

"mom! Please can i stay home? I don't wanna go to school!" Sophia complained, hanging her arm on her mom's shoulder. "no, Soph your going to school. You already missed two weeks" The girl rolled her eyes at her mom,
"okay, we'll bye mom love you" she said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "bye honey" Marylou gave her a daughter a smile then went back to reading her book.

THE BEST STURNS☠️

CHRIS
Angiee

SOPHIA
Chrissy

NICK
we miss u

SOPHIA
I miss u too
justin is coming today
when are u guys coming??

MATT
we don't know
we are kinda busy with
YouTube

SOPHIA
can't you like just take a break for
1 week?
READ!
GUYSSS
READ!

Sophia walked in her house, not looking up from her phone. "hi sweetie" Her mom said greeting her. "hi" she answered quickly, trying to walk away from her mom.

Marylou rubbed her daughter's back and asked "what's wrong?"

"I miss my brothers" She wanted to cry but couldn't. "aw, honey. Justin is coming today"
"I know and I'm so excited but my other brother's I haven't seen them in five whole months"

Sophia walked upstairs, she opened the door and saw four boys standing there with balloons and a present. "oh my god!" She yelled, running up to hug her brothers."Justin you weren't coming for another five hours, you were fast!" She said hugging him."well, I just took a earlier flight, I missed you kiddo" he said stroking his hand over her hair, making it a mess. "we're here too?" Matt said, opening his arms. She gave him a smile, and hugged them all. "Group hug!"

-!
"Sophia, your going to therapy in an hour"
Her mom shouted from the living room to the kitchen. "why did you have to yell that, Mom!" She said frustrated, and walked up to her. "sorry sweetie-" she started, Nick interrupted her by saying "therapy? What why?" He asked them, and looked between the mom and daughter. "I don't wanna talk about it!" She said, stamping to her room, and slamming the door. "'Sophia, get down here!" She heard her brothers say.

-!

Sophia walked back downstairs, listening to her brother's. "why are you going to therapy?" Chris asked, looking at her. "why would I tell you?" She asked him," because we're your family" she sighed and looked at her mom.
"Mom, this is all you're fault!" She shouted at Mary-lou . "don't yell at me Sophia, I did nothing wrong" she said, getting angry at her daughter. "Calm down" Justin said to them both.

"I'm not going to therapy, he's a fucking dickhead!" Sophia snapped at her mom,
"You don't have to, I'm not forcing you but i am your mother don't talk to me like I'm your friends Sophia" Marylou clearly said, pointing at her daughter. "I'm sorry"

Her brother's standed there awkwardly looking at their sister and mom fighting.

"mom can you at least go out of the room, if I tell them. Thank you" she said, and gave her a smile."yeah"

-!

"Tell us" Sophia gave them all a look and then looked away from then. "so uh-" she started, but got nervous. "I hurt myself,but not now. Like maybe five months ago" "and I had a alcohol problem"

"your sixteen, Sophia!" Justin yelled at his sister. "Don't get mad at me!" She said standing up. "sorry" he said in a calmer voice and sat down.
Her brothers sat there speechless not knowing what to say. "Soph, we are so sorry" Nick spoke up and gave her a smile,"its okay Nick, Mom and Dad helped me"

"and we're sorry for not being here"

AUTHOR !
kinda long ??

Roller coaster?? 😜😜

And maybe a party 2 ??

I wrote this like a month ago?? ( I think)

Not proofread 😃

No hate to Marylou pookie😔😔