✧.*𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 - coming out

IMAGINE :

IMAGINE :

they are best friends and Emilio
never told anyone that he's bisexual !

enjoy reading ! :)

male oc

EMILIO realised he liked Nicolas when they were about sixteen. Now they both are almost twenty,Emilio never had came out to anyone not even Nick. He was scared. What if Nick didn't like him or what if his parents didn't accept him?

Nick had written letters to Emilio to tell him how he feels but Emilio never got them. They both were scared of their feelings . . .

There was a loud knock at Nick's bedroom door, he was home alone. Nick went to open the door. "Emilio? Who let you in the door is locked and it's only me home?" "it wasn't locked" Emilio told him and walked into the room. "so what are you doing here?" Nick asked hiding the letters in his drawer.
"I wanted to talk to you" Nick told the boy to sit on the bed and told him to talk. "this is hard, i don't why but.. I like boys and girls.." Emilio explained not knowing what he would say.

Nicolas made a shocking expression, "am I the first one knowing about this?" He asked taking his hand and smiled. "i'm happy for you"

"I also wanted to talk to you"Nick started and then paused to get the letters. "read these when you come home"

2020 January
DEAR EMILIO

Hey, I don't know when your gonna read this I don't even know if I'm gonna give you this but anyways. Your hair really looked nice good today.. it always does but you looked extra cute today.

NICOLAS

2020 july
DEAR EMILIO
Hi again, this is my second letter for you.
I know that you don't like me or guys.. but I love you and your my best friend. First time when I saw you in third grade i knew that I liked boys. This might seem funny but i love you.

NICOLAS

2022 may
DEAR EMILIO

Emilio! This is my 8 letter.
I was thinking about telling you how I feel yesterday. But I saw you catching someone else eye. It has been 2 years since I started to like you I think it's time to move on.

NICOLAS

2023December
DEAR EMILIO

hi love, I miss you and I can't wait for you to come back to Boston. I hope you had the best time in La :)

NICOLAS :)

Nick and Emilio had been dating for three months now

Nick and Emilio had been dating for three months now . . . Nick still wrote Emilio letters but he didn't send all of them.

AUTHOR !
Hey ! not proofread but hope you enjoyed :)
Don't know it's good soo

Thank you for almost 2k reads !! 💘💘