୨ৎ matt - why did you kiss her?

KENSLY AND MATT  — why did you kiss her? sophia birlem is the faceclaim for this imagine

KENSLY AND MATT — why did you kiss her? sophia birlem is the faceclaim for this imagine.

"why did you kiss her?" I screamed in his face while crying. "Kens.. she kissed me I didn't even want too. I love you!" Matt felt his throat get sore and he was on the vent of crying.
"bullshit" I was so mad. why would he do this?
really.. after two years of dating and best friends since we were child's. Matt got closer to me as he pulled me into his chest. "i love you Kens. It meant nothing i swear" He said as I cried to his arms. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I could feel a tear drop on my chin.
"matt" I said as I pulled away from him. "Please.. Kensly"

"i'm sorry Matt, but I just can't be with you right now." I said as I saw Matt wipe a tear from his face.

ONE MONTH LATER

I haven't talked to Matt or the triplets in four weeks. I missed my friends. I watched their new YouTube video yesterday. I couldn't help it but cry when I saw Matt. After I was done crying I was laughing at myself for crying over a guy.

INSTAGRAM!

@KENSLYLOVETAYLORSWIFT liked by @nicksturniolo,@pepsilover and others !

liked by @nicksturniolo,@pepsilover and others !

I once believed love would be golden but it's black and white 😐😐

@USER8 you said the wrong lyrics...
↑ @KENSLYLOVETALORSWIFT that's the point .. 😁

@NICKSTURNIOLO matt fumbled 🫡

@STURNIOLOFP  your so beautiful
↑ thank you ❤️❤️

@USER1 what you said... 🙃

THERE WAS a knock on my door as I jumped a little as I got a little scared.

I opened the door and saw Matt standing there with a big bear and flowers. I smiled as I saw him. "Matt, thank you" he handed me the flowers and walked in to my apartment.
"I'm sorry Kens"

"I forgive you Matt,this was sweet of you" I said as I pulled him to a hug.

AUTHOR ! 🌟
my first ever imagine !
I don't know how to feel about this but yeah !!

Sophia Birlem is so pretty 💪💪

should there be a fc on every imagine? 💕

I would do part 2 but i don't know !