୨ৎ chris - champange problems

CHRIS AND AMELIE — bestfriends since 9th grade & now they are boyfriend and girlfriend,, and they are 19 years old

CHRIS AND AMELIE — bestfriends since 9th grade & now they are boyfriend and girlfriend,, and they are 19 years old . .

( SMOKING , DRINKING )

"Chris, please can we go to this party..It's gonna be fun" I say as I looked into his eyes.
He looked around and then finally agreed. "fine"

"Matt and Nick are coming to" I said as I leaved his room.Chris sat on his bed sighing.
Her remember that night to well.. 

"Amelie,slow down" Chris said as Amelie was
drinking her second bottle. "who are you?" She says and looked at the boy with confused eyes.
"Let's take you home" He wraps his arm around her as she takes a step back. "get off !"
She yells in Chris face."W-what are you doing?" Chris asked in a calm tone.
the next thing Chris knew that his girlfriend was trying to make a big scene ..
He didn't see anything but black now. What happened?

LATER — 8pm

"Are you ready to go?" Amelie asked Chris as he nodded."Sorry about the last party..but I'm not gonna drink today." Chris scoffed as Amelie rolled her eyes and said. "You don't believe me?" She laughed. "I do, but just don't do that again" she smiled at him and got in Matt's car.

Chris took a shot but he didn't like it. "Oh my god Am, you seriously have champagne problems" He said as she just blew a smoke in his face and then dropped her cup. "I'm not, I just had on drink... or two?" He rolled his eyes at her as she gave him a sarcastic smile. "Should we go home?" Amelie asked. "yeah."

AUTHOR ! 🌟
CRYING cuz I hate this!!!!!
but thanks for almost 200 readers :)

THIS IS SO BAD BUT IM
SO TIRED RN 😀😀

pls no hate bc of this help 💨💨

#breatheair❤️❤️❤️ #cantbreatgraur

I'm doing part 2 cuz this is bad and nothing happens likeee