Post No. 26~July 18, 2012~8:13 pm

Last week something started. I was addicted to this song called "Simple Starving To Be Safe" by Daphne Loves Derby. 

lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds, and how they seem to slowly fade away

Monday (last week): Gray and I were thinking about the clouds which I thought was just a coincidence then that Friday... I was left by my service driver. I just came inside to drink at the fountain and when I got out my service mates were gone. 

Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear,

Gray and I weren't seen by the service drivers. He was at training and I was at the fountain, obviously. 

 just me and you on silver lining dreams

That Friday, it was raining, Gray and I were inside the gray/silver service. The puddles looked like silver. side story : Gray wanted to go to this rumored "haunted village" and he wanted to take me hihihi.

Oh, how could I survive, without your love, and the hope you bring

Gray told me "You really won't survive without me huh?" since he says that if he wasn't around I always get left behind by the service.

Even when the sky is falling down, I know I have you, and that's all I need

The sky represents the service driver mad at me since he left me (I should be the one getting mad, right?) But I was still thankful that Gray was by my side 

Lately I've been hoping you could stay with me

Yesterday, Gray was begging me to stay with him till 6 since he had training and he will have no one to talk to in the gray van. I didn't stay today until 6 since my classmates were gonna come to my house and we were gonna do our project.