Beyoncé shook his hand and nodded, playing along. "Nice to meet you, Mr.Cole No problem at all."

She could see the hint of mischief in Jermaine's eyes, as if he knew exactly what was going through her mind. It was clear that he remembered their encounter, and Beyoncé silently wondered how he would handle this situation.

As the class resumed its attention towards Beyoncé, she continued her lecture, albeit with a slightly flustered demeanor. Jermaine took a seat in the front row, his gaze occasionally darting towards Beyoncé as he tried to suppress a smirk.

His eyes traveled up her legs, those legs that he remembered having up in the air as he kissed on them the night before. She must've had a thing for minidresses but he sure didn't mind. Being that he absolutely loved how she dressed.

Throughout the rest of the lecture, Beyoncé found it increasingly challenging to focus. Her one-night stand came back to haunt her as his unexpected presence had thrown her off balance, making her stumble over her words and lose track of her thoughts. It seemed that he had an uncanny ability to distract her, even just by existing in the same room.

As the class eventually came to an end, Beyoncé dismissed the students, desperately wanting a moment to herself to gather her thoughts. Jermaine approached her after everyone had left, his grin now evident on his face.

"I couldn't resist surprising you, Professor Knowles," he said playfully. "I hope I didn't cause too much of a distraction."

Beyoncé couldn't help but smile, her initial embarrassment transforming into a mixture of amusement and intrigue. "You definitely succeeded in that, Mr.Cole. I must admit, I didn't expect to see you in my classroom."

He shrugged, picking Beyoncé up and then sitting her on the desk. Letting his hands navigate about her body. "I should've told you last night but I mean... I was drunk."

Beyoncé laughed, realizing that Jermaine didn't mean any harm "It's okay. I understand. But now that the class is over, can we talk?"

Jermaine nodded as he kissed up Bey's neck. "mhm yeah sure what's up B?" 

"I just want for you to understand the gravity of this. We can't hook up at my job, we can't even be seen together doing anything at my job. I can't afford to  get fired and lose my license." Beyoncé warned as she tried to keep her composure. 

Jermaine nodded, breathing into her neck as he planted gentle kisses on it. " I hear you loud and clear baby."

Although she laid down ground rules, she didn't fight him when he attempted to slide her panties to the side and pursue her. Instead, her legs spread wider with every kiss he had given her. 

"You're going to be late for your next class" Beyoncé moaned in his ear.

Her subtle ways to get out of the scenario fell on deaf ears because he continued to pursue her. Sliding his fingers inside of Beyoncé and slowly pulling back out over and over again. His fingers were so thick and long that they easily replaced the feeling of a dick inside of her. 

Her pussy began wettening up with each stroke he made causing his fingers to be coated with her juices. Jermaine kept eye contact while he pleased her body. Looking deep into her light honey-brown eyes and caressing her face with his free hand.

"This is so wrong" she groaned as she felt her hips tense up in pleasure. 

"I'm already knowing, but shut up and let me help you get all that built-up tension out." he reasoned. "if I had enough time I would be fucking you."

Beyoncé loved the idea of a man craving the feeling of being inside her. The feeling of making love to her. She didn't want him to stop running her imagination through the roof so she enticed him. Asking him to explain what he would do to her body if they had more time to spare.