Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

22 April 2022_Friday

Yin POV: 

I tunneled through the pillows and found my source of happiness in the big bed. 

''Baby, wake uppp.'' 

I kissed his cute cheeks while touching his soft lips with my thumb. 

He wasn't a morning person at all. Given the hate he had for waking up, I wondered how he ever managed to become a doctor.

''mhmhmhmhm'' 

''Babbbyyy''

He turned his body to me and hugged me tightly. ''I don't want to. Outside of my bed is cold.''

It had been two weeks now since the last incident. We were together all the time; at work, at home, outside. However, I couldn't make him agree to an official date yet. My friends seemed to think this situation as a huge failure since I was with him literally 24/7. Well... As long as I could be with him, it didn't matter to me. I knew our time would come. 

''We're going to be late.''

''My secretary could explain to the patients.''

''I am your secretary.''

''Hmm. You must get ready and go then.''

This man, I swear. He should thank god that he was beyond beautiful! I was going to be patient with him but he did this act almost every day this week. So, I took a naughtier approach and started to tickle him. 

''Stop, stop, stop.'' He sat up and threw a very angry glance to my way. ''You're going to sleep in the guest room tonight, I don't want to wake up with you again.''

''You don't have a guest room.''

''By guest room, I meant the sofa in the balcony.''

''I'll get cold!''

''You weren't saying that when you were undressing me on that sofa in the middle of the night last night!''

''You do have a point. I'll sleep there, If you sleep with me.''

''Then, I'll be waking up with you again!''

''See? There is no running away from me. Let's stop this futile argument and get up.''

We were getting dressed when I tried my chance for the third time this week. 

''Warrrrr''

''What do you want?''

''How do you know I want something?''

''You always say 'Warrr' like that when you were about to ask for something.''

I hugged him from behind and put my chin to his shoulder while pouting. ''Just say yes, okay?''

''Let me take you to an official date tonight.''

''Yinnn, I told you. How can we have an official date if we're literally living in the same house. I want to get ready for you, then wait for you to come pick me up or go to your place to pick you up. The order is wrong.''

''But...'' I continued pouting while blinking repeatedly, hoping that would make him pity me a little. 

''Fineee, you can take me to an official date! Stop looking at me like a wet puppy.''

I  tightened my grip and lifted him up and started to run around the house. ''YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!'' 

''YYIINN PUT ME DOWWWNNN, I'M GONNA  THROW UP''

''And I'm the one who is dramatic.''

''You literally hold me by my stomach first thing in the morning and ran.''