"Good afternoon." He greeted the group when he approached them with quick steps and received such in return. "Why are you outside? It's freezing." He cringed.

"To wait for you, Mr. Tomlinson." Sheila chirped with glistening eyes.

"I see." Louis smiled tight lipped with a nod. "Alright, shall we go inside? Laura do you have the reservations ready?" He turned to his assistant now who grinned at him and held up a card.

"Already checked us in. Here's your room key." She said and Louis took the card with a frown.

"Room key? I thought we have to stay in those caravans." He said and pointed to the overall fifty caravans that were standing on the huge property behind the main building where the dining room, the bar, the reception, the inside and outdoor pools were located.

"We do, but Mr. Evans booked a separate room in the main building for you." Laura said.

"Mhm, okay." Louis said still with that same puzzled expression on his face, but on the inside he was relieved that he at least had a proper hotel room where he didn't have to be on his own entirely when other people were in the same building as him. He was already worried being on his own for three days- two nights- in case he had one of his bad moments, but that calmed him down a lot now. "Alright. I have no idea what to do now to be honest so I guess we-" He started with pursed lips, but stopped when Laura grinned at him expectantly and he knew that look on her face, gesturing for her to take the word.

"Luckily I know." She chuckled and looked down at a sheet of paper in her hand. "We're supposed to meet the trainer who will accompany us the next three days in half an hour for an introduction round where he will explain everything to us. Until then you can go unpack and settle into your caravans."

Soon everyone was in their temporary homes unpacking. A few days ago a list went around for the people who were participating, being asked if they wanted their own caravan, but it was clear for Harry and Zayn that they wanted to share one.

"Are you alright?" Zayn wondered once he plopped down on the two seater couch in the small living area.

"Yeah, sure." Harry muttered, rummaging through cupboards to see what was stored in them.

"You know I know when you're lying." Zayn noted and Harry sighed deeply.

"I don't know. It's bugging me and I hate that I can't do anything." He huffed and plopped down next to him.

"I mean, you could." Zayn shrugged. "Maybe now you get your chance."

"I respect his decision." Harry said immediately. He was relieved to be able to talk to him about that now since they started to have a proper friendship which contained communication and trust, but it still hurt talking about what he lost.

"I get that, but-"

"No, not 'but'. I fucked up and now I have to live with it and regret it for the rest of my poor life." Harry interrupted him harshly.

"If you say so." Zayn sighed. "But you're not making it any better if you're pitying yourself."

"Shut up." Harry grumbled.

"You're right, you should move on. I'm sure Sheila has better chances than you, she doesn't have a poor life like you." Zayn smirked just to piss him off and he was successful when Harry's head shot over to him and if looks could kill he would've been dead.

"Fuck you." Harry hissed.

"Why? I'm just trying to find the right thing to say because apparently everything is wrong." Zayn laughed.

"Because you're making fun of me while I'm having a major life crisis." Harry grumbled and got up. "Should've gotten my own caravan, you're already getting on my fucking nerves."