Chap. 28 - Memories of the Past.

Meanwhile, in a place far removed from any apparent conflict, a colossus rested on its administrative throne, surrounded by thousands of documents and files that had to be reviewed by its own eyes. There, in the distant kingdom of Ultramar, in a quiet and modest room in Macragge, the avenging son of the emperor unleashed a pitched battle with numbers so that the Empire of humanity could still resist in this chaotic millennium.

 There, in the distant kingdom of Ultramar, in a quiet and modest room in Macragge, the avenging son of the emperor unleashed a pitched battle with numbers so that the Empire of humanity could still resist in this chaotic millennium

No one dared to interrupt their work, but there is news that must be addressed urgently regardless. The emperor's son, the primarch Robute Guiliman, looked up as soon as he felt the door to his office open, Catus Sicarius himself being the one who would approach his father's seat with a rather worried face.

 The emperor's son, the primarch Robute Guiliman, looked up as soon as he felt the door to his office open, Catus Sicarius himself being the one who would approach his father's seat with a rather worried face

Guilliman: - What is happening, Catus? -

Cat:- My lord, I bring you a report from the Calixus crusade. -

Guilliman sighed deeply. It was not common for a captain of his legion to come personally to give him a simple report, but his experience told him that it would not be anything good.

The avenging son stretched out his hand with regret, accepting the manuscripts that his son carried in his hands. He leaned back in his chair as comfortably as he could, and with the classic expression of complete lack of emotions that characterized him, he began to read.

Despite the words written on the paper in his hands, Guilliman showed no expression. I turned the pages as if it were just another boring report, but the reality was very different. When the primarch stopped reading he said nothing, he simply rested his hand on the rest of his chair and rested his head on it, going deep into his thoughts.

Catus said nothing. He knew that when his father acted like that he was quite angry, and with good reason, but he also knew that he was thinking of some way to remedy such a disaster. And after several minutes, his wait turned out to be correct.

Guilliman: - This is getting out of hand. -

Cat:- My Sir? -

Guilliman: - Every day there are more threats that threaten the Empire. And if before we were in water up to our necks. This new Ork warband will likely be the final blow for this faltering order to collapse under its own weight. -