Blessing in Neutrality

Mongolia and Japan were having a stroll around the park until South Korea came up and started complaining about his brother. He explains how North Korea never listens to reasons, his irrational behavior really sets him off.

Mongolia: You're right, South Korea. North Korea should be more humane and learn to become reposeful.

South K: I knew I could count on you, Mongolia. Thanks!

Happy that someone shares his view he leaves satisfied with the answer he got. Japan and Mongolia continue their walk... A while later, a blue Korean with an eyepatch angrily stomped their way. He tells his side of the story to the two Asians.

Mongolia: I believe you're in the right, North. South should take life seriously and be stern; you're such a good role model for him.

North K: Thank you, you're the only one who seems to understand.

With a weak smile, North felt relieved he wasn't alone in this. Once he was gone Japan gave Mongolia a befuddled look.

Mongolia: What is it?

Japan: Mongolia, you just agreed to both of their logic. One is trying to soften the other and the other is trying to harden the one. 

Mongolia: Yeah, so?

Japan: So you can't just concur with both of them, they completely contradict one another. 

Mongolia: Hm, you're absolutely right, Japan.

He smiled warmly at her, she was left bewildered, to say the least. She scratches her head trying to understand what Mongolia was getting at.