Idea 1

So this is a scrapped story of mine, one of the rejected ideas in EA Adventures.

Basically, Taiwan finds a beautiful-looking large mirror where he can admire himself. What he didn't know was that there was a demon trapped inside the mirror, and the mirror actually brought him to another dimension known as the "Mirror World"

It was an exact replica of the East Asian universe, except, nobody else but Taiwan and the Demon were inside. The Demon spotted Taiwan entering, so he disguised himself as a Lonely royal called, "King Kagami"

He explains to Taiwan that the universe he is currently in used to have many, many, MANY people. Alas, a curse was set upon them, and the mirrors took every living being in the mirror world. However, the story was a lie!

With Taiwan feeling sympathy for King Kagami, he offered a way to help him. The camouflaged demon uses his kindness to make him his pawn. Using a spell, demon Kagami confines him in a serval state. Giving him a special "Soul Sucking" mirror, Taiwan was sent back to the real world as he wreaks havoc on all the countries. Trapping all of their minds and souls into the mirror dimension as the Demon grows stronger and stronger. If he succeeds in getting more powerful, he may bypass the Mirror to the real world. Finally, it was time for the East Asians to get sucked in.

The East Asians figured out that to defeat Kagami, they would need a special artifact known as the "Weeping Rose" Once they did, they had no idea how to use it. Kagami offered a trade to give Taiwan back in return for the flower. Having no choice, the East Asians accepted the bargain, freeing Taiwan from control.

Sensing the complete kindness and loyalty of the 6 friends, the rose's petals blossom, releasing powerful energy into the sky causing it to light up so bright it shatters the whole reality of the mirror dimension along with the demon. All the souls contained within the cursed mirror were free, and the mirror gateway never existed to begin with.