𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

There he stood, the lover boy of Silver Falls High School. The guy that was notorious for dating the school cheerleaders.
Thankfully, he wasn't the 'ding-dong-ditch' type like his cousin, Cole, whom he lived with.

He was also the guy that Genie's had her eyes on for years. Isaac Garcia.

It was pretty clear that Genie had feelings for Isaac, and she didn't really try to hide it either. Of course, she tried to keep it only between friends that she trusted, but she wasn't extremely secretive about it, even to Isaac.

For example, Genie would often say 'hi' if they met walking in the hallway, and he would nod or say 'hi' back.
Or Genie would offer to help him with homework, or attempt to invite him to hangout (sometimes she failed).

Although Isaac could ever so slightly tell that Genie liked him from her constant attempts or 'hello's', it never bothered him.

Currently, they were schoolmates, nothing more. Genie's been trying to change it ever since she started liking him in middle school. So far, there hasn't been much progress. But it was the start of sophomore year, so she was determined to shoot her shot.

"I think I'm just gonna go for it," Genie said.
"I've actually tried too many times and nothing's gone well, so I'm gonna find something bold and go for it. No more stupid shit."